eye94 P0E incorrect

cup_saucer

I hav tr@velld via Abudha#i 3 times and latest 2 times is after beginning US pr-cle@rance at Abu-habi.

First time too I had pr-clearance done at Abu-habi but as it was trial period I had to go through immign at J-F-K again.

First trip via Etiad I have port of entry as J-F-K which is absolutely correct.

The later 2 trips which I had immigration done at Abu-habi shows port of entry as MAA - Chennai on EYE94.

I thought it was incorrect and coincidentally I know at least 7 members who travelled via Abuhabi recently and to my surprise and everyone who travelled via Eihad and had immigraon done at Abuhabi has the same on their I---94. 

Should I be worried as this seems to be incorrect or same for all or contact C-B-P irrespective of matching with others to clarify from them.

4 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:
I hav tr@velld via Abudha#i 3 times and latest 2 times is after beginning US pr-cle@rance at Abu-habi.

First time too I had pr-clearance done at Abu-habi but as it was trial period I had to go through immign at J-F-K again.

First trip via Etiad I have port of entry as J-F-K which is absolutely correct.

The later 2 trips which I had immigration done at Abu-habi shows port of entry as MAA - Chennai on EYE94.

I thought it was incorrect and coincidentally I know at least 7 members who travelled via Abuhabi recently and to my surprise and everyone who travelled via Eihad and had immigraon done at Abuhabi has the same on their I---94. 

Should I be worried as this seems to be incorrect or same for all or contact C-B-P irrespective of matching with others to clarify from them.

You have 7 members with you don't worry ...