GC-Sollu new aa idhi ?

user789

People get their green card usually in 1 year after filing their I-485. There are many advantages of filing I-485.

One can change employers after 6 months of filing I-485 without affecting their green card process. They can even move to higher positions like project manager or vice president. They only need to send the new employment offer letter to USCIS.

However, USCIS has recently updated in the green card visa bulletin news that H1-b visa holders with Perm and I-140 can file their I-485 within 5-6 years of approval of Perm and I-140 and need not wait 15-20 years.

This will allow H1-B visa holders to change employers, accept promotions, get travel permits and travel without visa stamping within 5-6 years of starting their green card process.

31 minutes ago, user789 said:

However, USCIS has recently updated in the green card visa bulletin news that H1-b visa holders with Perm and I-140 can file their I-485 within 5-6 years of approval of Perm and I-140 and need not wait 15-20 years.

evadu ayyina rule pedite oka correct number pedatadu kani .. ila 5-6 years ani evaru peetaruu... lol... fake news rasetappudu kanisam ilanti chinna chinna mistakes kooda chukoraa... lol

13 minutes ago, solman said:

evadu ayyina rule pedite oka correct number pedatadu kani .. ila 5-6 years ani evaru peetaruu... lol... fake news rasetappudu kanisam ilanti chinna chinna mistakes kooda chukoraa... lol

@3$% with in 5 -6 years endi va... kontha dooram annattu..

46 minutes ago, user789 said:

People get their green card usually in 1 year after filing their I-485. There are many advantages of filing I-485.

One can change employers after 6 months of filing I-485 without affecting their green card process. They can even move to higher positions like project manager or vice president. They only need to send the new employment offer letter to USCIS.

This will allow H1-B visa holders to change employers, accept promotions, get travel permits and travel without visa stamping within 5-6 years of starting their green card process.

aadu evado aadi consultancy ad kosam Gas Andhra website vadukunnadu.. nuvvu adi regular ga follow avthav emo andukey neeku dorikindi.. adi vatti sollaathi sollu news.. no use...

overall GC takes 10-15 years..which is not bad..

17 minutes ago, solman said:

@3$%

20 minutes ago, solman said:

USCeyeS eppudu kuda correct time frame ivvadu.. final action dates ki.. ee sollu gadu evado vadi consultancy kosam ad eskunnadu.. Danni public nammutunnaru