Doubt

Dimpy123

Test automation code ni dev and sit env lo without manual intervention can we able to run ? 

present test class lo file path and equalsignorecase lo env change cheste ne dev or sit lo run avuthandi ala kakunda without manual change in test class can I able to run in both env? 

Guest Mod_G_TomB_Sulle
Just now, Dimpy123 said:

Test automation code ni dev and sit env lo without manual intervention can we able to run ? 

present test class lo file path and equalsignorecase lo env change cheste ne dev or sit lo run avuthandi ala kakunda without manual change in test class can I able to run in both env? 

yes we can run sireesha 

11 minutes ago, Dimpy123 said:

Dimpy baby ...

There is not a way to pass parameters as the primary use case for manual testing / and coded UI is validation of functional behaviour. Once you have validated it once a simple smoke test should be used to validate the deployment.

However you can use the hosts file on the client machines to have a constant url, say m siteundertest.mydomain.com always point to the correct server.

You then are simulating a single url when in fact it points to a different box.

14 minutes ago, Dimpy123 said:

nuvvu ela lead ayave ikada chepe answers tisukelli pedda pike dani laga velli me manager ki chebutunava....thu chal avatalaki po bithiri dana

1 minute ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Dimpy baby ...

There is not a way to pass parameters as the primary use case for manual testing / and coded UI is validation of functional behaviour. Once you have validated it once a simple smoke test should be used to validate the deployment.

However you can use the hosts file on the client machines to have a constant url, say m siteundertest.mydomain.com always point to the correct server.

You then are simulating a single url when in fact it points to a different box.

I have different property files man..... but when you are running sometest oka env tho run avuthundi.... next time cmd lo different env ichhindinappudu filepath and ealqualignorecase ....prathi sari env chesinappudalla sometest lo filepath and eic kakunda...emaina ideas unte tell man...

2 minutes ago, Dimpy123 said:

I have different property files man..... but when you are running sometest oka env tho run avuthundi.... next time cmd lo different env ichhindinappudu filepath and ealqualignorecase ....prathi sari env chesinappudalla sometest lo filepath and eic kakunda...emaina ideas unte tell man...

Dimpy Baby, Intha detailed ga kavalantey Google thalli ni adagalsindhey, Ikkada kottedhi edo Google lo kottu atleast answer osthadhi ...

5 minutes ago, rokalibanda said:

nuvvu ela lead ayave ikada chepe answers tisukelli pedda pike dani laga velli me manager ki chebutunava....thu chal avatalaki po bithiri dana

@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%

15 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

pomegranate life !! adem english ra babu  nyijas.gif?1404631749

shut up ra howle....

shut up ra howle....