• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BUDDY

• DannyArcher

• ARYA

• Ram87

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DannyArcher said:

mothaniki last lo emindhi pelli set iyindha ledha  ?

pelli di actually different story le , ma intlo lite the've known her very well ever since i started dating her , my mom and gf are pretty close actually , first nunchi kuda they used to go to shopping and lunches together , its been almost 2years now , so maa intlo my mom fix aipoindi that she wants her as her DIL , my father also he got me a couple of matches but i told him that i wanted to get married to my gf , so his only condition was ammay vaalla intlo oppukunte i have no problem ani... 

but ammay vaalla intlo different story , only daughter , inter caste etc etc , her father doesnt really like it but she told that pelli cheskunte i'll only marry him ani , also city lo half mandiki telsu that we're going around ani , I mean all of the people in the common friends circle .... so reluctantly her father agreed to it , but recent ga telsindi ee detective story, this scenario makes it even more funny

52 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

@summer27 - this post is for u

detective agencies item gaallaki there are only limited ways to track u , FB lo the'll create a fake profile with a girls name and mana friends list chusi the'll send friend request to all the people in the list , oka vela friends list open lekapothe the'll add one of ur close friends and send friend request to all their friends list , atleast 100-200 ppl untaaru kada common friends lo ..

vaallalo oka 10 ppl add cheskunna the'll start their investigation , usually ammay name tho untay FB profiles so that ppl add them easily ..

I knw this because , they did this to me , abt 5-10 ammyla profiles nunchi i got mssgs saying that we knw each other , but item gaallaki teliyandi entante i rarely use FB probably ill login like 10-15 times in an year..

aithe my gf has my login credentials , she saw those mssgs and started chatting with them for TP , she told me abt it and ah add cheskunna ammayla profiles i saw but dint recognize them , so edo TP cheskuntundi le ani i dint pay much attention , aithe one of those profiles started sending selfies and the other one used to send some NSFW texts , my gf used to reply to all of those mssgs , i asked her not to do it but she thought it was fun , sarle edo tp chesthundi kada ani i dint really pay much attention to this either..

aithe recently her father told her that he hired a 'Detective' agency and he knows that i have been doing pretty bad stuff with girls on the internet @3$% , aithe papa told him that she's the one who's been chatting the whole time , I can only imagine his reaction then @3$% 

i knw this sounds pretty stupid but this is a true story,  my GFs dad is very overprotective since she's the only daughter and i dont really blame him for what he did , but his mistake was that he chose some chutiya detective agency and comedy aindi scene last lo ....

just last week i told my friends about this story oka party lo unnappudu , and one of the guys in that group has been getting similar mssgs recently , good thing is that he dint reply to any of those mssgs, vaadi intlo kuda matches chustunnaru so profile velli untadi chaala mandiki , one of them might have handed over his case to one of these chutiya half brain'detective agencies' ..so boys just be careful when ur profile is in the market @3$% 

enduku manaki ee low da lo band width bokka kada @3$% 

3 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

pelli di actually different story le , ma intlo lite the've known her very well ever since i started dating her , my mom and gf are pretty close actually , first nunchi kuda they used to go to shopping and lunches together , its been almost 2years now , so maa intlo my mom fix aipoindi that she wants her as her DIL , my father also he got me a couple of matches but i told him that i wanted to get married to my gf , so his only condition was ammay vaalla intlo oppukunte i have no problem ani... 

but ammay vaalla intlo different story , only daughter , inter caste etc etc , her father doesnt really like it but she told that pelli cheskunte i'll only marry him ani , also city lo half mandiki telsu that we're going around ani , I mean all of the people in the common friends circle .... so reluctantly her father agreed to it , but recent ga telsindi ee detective story, this scenario makes it even more funny

mothaniki sadinchav

Best Luck 

23 minutes ago, ARYA said:

enduku manaki ee low da lo band width bokka kada @3$% 

same feeling @3$% 

21 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

mothaniki sadinchav

Best Luck 

thanks bro ,

inkaa chaala unnay le ma mama funny angles , ive been going to a lot of their family dinners lately , aithe prathi okka dinner lo he'll ask one of their relatives to come , ante pedha jobs or politics lo unnollani , I mostly end up bonding with them pretty easily mainly because any topic they bring up i'm usually able to talk about it , usually politics , business , stock markets etc etc ... every time velley mundu my gf tells me 100times gattigaa matladoddu pls pls ani , but ive been enjoying these meets so far ..

aithe recent ga oka pakodi gaadu ochadu evado friends son anta US nunchi , goldman sachs lo analyst ani cheppaadu item gaadu , aithe stocks and investments gurinchi maatladithey he was like meeku usually idea undadu ankunta memu handle chesey portfolios on a daily basis we make millions for our clients anta @3$% , na kodaka neeku itla unda ra ani i asked him to show his personal portfolio , item gaadu he has a robinhood account which was actually really funny to me, i made a little joke abt it and showed him my fidelity accnt , although im in losses now , shock ayyi shake ayyadu pillodu daanlo nenu chesthunna trades and especially margin limits chusi @3$% ...

49 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

was typing , motham esa ippudu 

Aina buddy idanta mee rich feofle lo jarugutundii

maa lanti mango ppl ni evaru detective ni petti enquiry sestar @3$%

57 minutes ago, Ram87 said:

detectives interrogate chesi migilina post vestaranta

CITI#H@

52 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

manchi detective agencies unte details post cheyandibrahmi20.gif?1369595063

4 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Aina buddy idanta mee rich feofle lo jarugutundii

maa lanti mango ppl ni evaru detective ni petti enquiry sestar @3$%

rich antha scene ledu kaani , most of them are doing it these days , especially ammayila parents ... demand perigi ilaanti item phony detective agencies chaala ochay city lo 

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

rich antha scene ledu kaani , most of them are doing it these days , especially ammayila parents ... demand perigi ilaanti item phony detective agencies chaala ochay city lo 

Mee kaboye ankul baga rich haa 💰 

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

avna i dint know but this is continued from other thread ... mana DB boys ki baaga use avthadi ani made a new thread abt it @3$% 

Aa thread reference Bhi veyali as per db sops