India detective agencies new tactics

BUDDY

3 hours ago, mtkr said:

evariki use aithado telvadhu gaanii.. mee mama face anedi eadithe undhoo naa Bu naa Bha...@~`

asala i cant explain u in plain words how funny it is , idi telsinappudu nunchi this has been a running joke in my friends circle .... evadanna random person ma daggarlo undi vaadi pani vaadu chuskuntunna like talking on the phone or txting or whatever , my friends are like arey nee mama pampichina detective gaadu ankunta ra veedu ani the're making fun ... monna oka place nunchi we came out and took the elevator , everybody was high... aithe lift lo inko 2 ppl unnaaru apart from 3 of my friends , aithe those people were on their phones texting or smthng , maalo oka friend gaadu excuse me are u a detective anta , avthala vaadu wtf annattu pettaadu expression maaku potta pagilindi navvaleka , retarded fckers annattu expression ichi those people left the elevator @3$% ...

inka gf ki aithe literally the're showing torture Lady detective ani peru petti @3$%  ....many many more funny incidents , I should actually thank my mama for all this fun

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BUDDY

• DannyArcher

• ARYA

• Ram87

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

asala i cant explain u in plain words how funny it is , idi telsinappudu nunchi this has been a running joke in my friends circle .... evadanna random person ma daggarlo undi vaadi pani vaadu chuskuntunna like talking on the phone or txting or whatever , my friends are like arey nee mama pampichina detective gaadu ankunta ra veedu ani the're making fun ... monna oka place nunchi we came out and took the elevator , everybody was high... aithe lift lo inko 2 ppl unnaaru apart from 3 of my friends , aithe those people were on their phones texting or smthng , maalo oka friend gaadu excuse me are u a detective anta , avthala vaadu wtf annattu pettaadu expression maaku potta pagilindi navvaleka , retarded fckers annattu expression ichi those people left the elevator @3$% ...

inka gf ki aithe literally the're showing torture Lady detective ani peru petti @3$%  ....many many more funny incidents , I should actually thank my mama for all this fun

you lucky to get a funny mama  Image result for telugu gifs

Just now, BUDDY said:

20 hours ago, BUDDY said:

@summer27 - this post is for u

detective agencies item gaallaki there are only limited ways to track u , FB lo the'll create a fake profile with a girls name and mana friends list chusi the'll send friend request to all the people in the list , oka vela friends list open lekapothe the'll add one of ur close friends and send friend request to all their friends list , atleast 100-200 ppl untaaru kada common friends lo ..

vaallalo oka 10 ppl add cheskunna the'll start their investigation , usually ammay name tho untay FB profiles so that ppl add them easily ..

I knw this because , they did this to me , abt 5-10 ammyla profiles nunchi i got mssgs saying that we knw each other , but item gaallaki teliyandi entante i rarely use FB probably ill login like 10-15 times in an year..

aithe my gf has my login credentials , she saw those mssgs and started chatting with them for TP , she told me abt it and ah add cheskunna ammayla profiles i saw but dint recognize them , so edo TP cheskuntundi le ani i dint pay much attention , aithe one of those profiles started sending selfies and the other one used to send some NSFW texts , my gf used to reply to all of those mssgs , i asked her not to do it but she thought it was fun , sarle edo tp chesthundi kada ani i dint really pay much attention to this either..

aithe recently her father told her that he hired a 'Detective' agency and he knows that i have been doing pretty bad stuff with girls on the internet @3$% , aithe papa told him that she's the one who's been chatting the whole time , I can only imagine his reaction then @3$% 

i knw this sounds pretty stupid but this is a true story,  my GFs dad is very overprotective since she's the only daughter and i dont really blame him for what he did , but his mistake was that he chose some chutiya detective agency and comedy aindi scene last lo ....

just last week i told my friends about this story oka party lo unnappudu , and one of the guys in that group has been getting similar mssgs recently , good thing is that he dint reply to any of those mssgs, vaadi intlo kuda matches chustunnaru so profile velli untadi chaala mandiki , one of them might have handed over his case to one of these chutiya half brain'detective agencies' ..so boys just be careful when ur profile is in the market @3$% 

vu... PK-1_1.gif?1344496355

14 minutes ago, ceelogreen said:

iga nuv guda mee gf dad paina same private detection sesi soodu... @3$%

Daaniki detective avasarledu le , I used to know what he does and where he goes at all the times  , when we started dating initially gf used to be really afraid that we'll be seen by him randomly , aithe I asked her to get his itunes user ID/password , she had them already because she was the one who created those credentials for him , adi find my iPhone app lo kodithey ull know the exact location of his phone @3$%

That way we used to dodge him , but ey time lo ekkada untaaro I used to know all the time @3$% 

11 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

Daaniki detective avasarledu le , I used to know what he does and where he goes at all the times  , when we started dating initially gf used to be really afraid that we'll be seen by him randomly , aithe I asked her to get his itunes user ID/password , she had them already because she was the one who created those credentials for him , adi find my iPhone app lo kodithey ull know the exact location of his phone @3$%

That way we used to dodge him , but ey time lo ekkada untaaro I used to know all the time @3$% 

anduke nenu vu annaa LoL.1q