India detective agencies new tactics

BUDDY

On 10/6/2016 at 9:30 PM, BUDDY said:

Daaniki detective avasarledu le , I used to know what he does and where he goes at all the times  , when we started dating initially gf used to be really afraid that we'll be seen by him randomly , aithe I asked her to get his itunes user ID/password , she had them already because she was the one who created those credentials for him , adi find my iPhone app lo kodithey ull know the exact location of his phone @3$%

That way we used to dodge him , but ey time lo ekkada untaaro I used to know all the time @3$% 

Perfect abuse of Technology #~`   @3$%

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BUDDY

• DannyArcher

• ARYA

• Ram87

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/7/2016 at 1:12 PM, ARYA said:

yes i too 7x7 times lucky tarak anna fan @3$% 

tarak rocks anyday :D

5 hours ago, micxas said:

Perfect abuse of Technology #~`   @3$%

its not abuse but its more like using it to our advantage @3$% 

5 hours ago, Myth1 said:

Enthaina buddy sister super @3$%

r u sitara ?

On 10/7/2016 at 7:00 AM, BUDDY said:

Daaniki detective avasarledu le , I used to know what he does and where he goes at all the times  , when we started dating initially gf used to be really afraid that we'll be seen by him randomly , aithe I asked her to get his itunes user ID/password , she had them already because she was the one who created those credentials for him , adi find my iPhone app lo kodithey ull know the exact location of his phone @3$%

That way we used to dodge him , but ey time lo ekkada untaaro I used to know all the time @3$% 

remarkable coincidence @44.14 same scene vundhi , characters change bandla.gifr

3 hours ago, DannyArcher said:

remarkable coincidence @44.14 same scene vundhi , characters change 

asala ah feature main purpose eh adi kada , to track ur phone if u lose it .... I still use it to trigger an alarm on my phone if i cant find it.... paina cheppina incident is like a little improvised version of using it @3$% 

22 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

asala ah feature main purpose eh adi kada , to track ur phone if u lose it .... I still use it to trigger an alarm on my phone if i cant find it.... paina cheppina incident is like a little improvised version of using it @3$% 

Chishterrr  amav8.gif?1368598266

• 2 months later...