• samaja_varagamana

• BaabuBangaram

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/18/2016 at 10:59 AM, jbourne said:

Danikosam oka 50k$ takkuva ayyayi 

vikarabad out skirts lo land koni agriculture chedam ani anukuntunna 

did you ever do agriculture before?

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 8:39 AM, jbourne said:

Prastutaniki Sql Dba ga work chestunna but I want to shift my self and work towards a career which has longevity and good billing. Given that I am a guy from Pharma background please suggest something which can be achieved.

also can anyone suggest me how's the cyber security stuff like cissp certification lantivi, cheste ela vuntundii 🤔 Throw some 💡 light ?? 

cyber certification ki baaga demand undi particularly in government.. but pake pakodi laga pothe bagundadu.. gain experience get certifications and try..

manchi biling anedi oka myth... it has nothing to do with technology.. I know most of the peoples path would be learn something which is demand ..augment the resume and get into job.. . that's all history.. future is going to be only for genuine candidates with genuine skill set..

22 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

cyber certification ki baaga demand undi particularly in government.. but pake pakodi laga pothe bagundadu.. gain experience get certifications and try..

manchi biling anedi oka myth... it has nothing to do with technology.. I know most of the peoples path would be learn something which is demand ..augment the resume and get into job.. . that's all history.. future is going to be only for genuine candidates with genuine skill set..

Manchi billing in the sense middle lo layers ki feed cheyakunda naadi naaku oste chaalu I am not looking at above 100 or something. 60-80's vunte saal naaku.