Did anyone planned extra income in India?

krishna0125

1 minute ago, stockdazzler said:

what if in future 1USD = 100 Rupees ?  or  40 Rupees ?

Isn't it better to Just keep it here and buy a house or two. housing is still recovering in US and APR's are at all time low.

+1 earn here invest here.. dollar tho edi saati kaadu naa matta 

1 minute ago, stockdazzler said:

what if in future 1USD = 100 Rupees ?  or  40 Rupees ?

Isn't it better to Just keep it here and buy a house or two. housing is still recovering in US and APR's are at all time low.

are you suggesting to invest all our savings in buying home here?generally people do 10-20% downpayment right.Lets say I have 100k are you suggesting to invest all this 100k in downpayment?is it worth instead of putting 10-20%?

there are two ways of investments....movable and non movable.........

to your question monthly income would come from both movable and non movable. 

movable - FD's  - you will get 8% interest, mutual funds- you get return on the game you play, outside interest -> 30% rate but risk is very high but lend to small business firms.

What i am doing -> invested in startups as angel investor, careful in picking up who will get success 50-50 chances you might fail. i looked for the one that gives monthly revenue charing

Non movable- real estate-->  Empty plot -->no brainer here. just go buy, hear what people say of doubled tripled, quadrupled etc.

Apartment --> heavy prices, less rental

Suggestion -->  i would suggest buy a property with small rents in SLUM areas, will get pay for investment properly

What i am doing--> had 2 hectors of land bought 4 year ago, planted Srigandham , red sandals, which will give heavy return in 15 to 20 years

Next build a marriage function hall near a small town which will gets u good money.

I put some money in infrastructure projects in india too which will return after 7 years of break even till 15 years.

that is my second income story in india

53 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

are you suggesting to invest all our savings in buying home here?generally people do 10-20% downpayment right.Lets say I have 100k are you suggesting to invest all this 100k in downpayment?is it worth instead of putting 10-20%?

no bro. that's just an example. just like you can buy a second house and rent it.

• 5 months later...

two floors vesesam...at present thelisinollake rent Ki ichham two floors okati 1bhk and inkoti 2bhk semi furnished with full cupboard...15k vasthundi rend kalipi....thakkuva ke ichham...vizag lo Oka prime location lone vundhi ma illu....inko 4 to 5 months lo Oka business anukuntunna...money kosam chusthunna present....antha set aithe start chestha...

1 hour ago, BaabuBangaram said:

two floors vesesam...at present thelisinollake rent Ki ichham two floors okati 1bhk and inkoti 2bhk semi furnished with full cupboard...15k vasthundi rend kalipi....thakkuva ke ichham...vizag lo Oka prime location lone vundhi ma illu....inko 4 to 5 months lo Oka business anukuntunna...money kosam chusthunna present....antha set aithe start chestha...

what business man