Insurance for parents on b2 visa

Sreeven

44 minutes ago, k2s said:

visitors insurance in USA is big landasura scam man.. 

best option is visit near by NATA, ATA centers, where some nurses and doctors will see routine health checkups. big ones surgeries antey... dont in USA

thata asalu em insurance tisukovalo suggest cheyachu kada my parents are coming here for first time...

FTE lo add cheyyadam I dont know. Kaani ICICI insurance aithe picha lite. 

Maa parents ki sevencorners ane company lo teesukunna. Recent gaa aa coverage friend vaalla father ki bagane cover chesindi 

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

nuvvu FT employee aithe better to add them on the insurance as family..

contractor aithe bokka..

for eg: FTE s ki monthly for individual and spouse around 300 untadi if you add family it becomes 350 which is lot better..

but U have to pay year round.. coz the annual enrollement period is once or twice a year...

+_(

2 hours ago, ringa_ringa said:

i don't think FTE could include them in their plan.. it normally expands only to spouse and dependent children..... 

9 minutes ago, phatposts said:

FTE lo add cheyyadam I dont know. Kaani ICICI insurance aithe picha lite. 

Maa parents ki sevencorners ane company lo teesukunna. Recent gaa aa coverage friend vaalla father ki bagane cover chesindi 

link and plan ento veyyi ba

Insubuy lo chusaa...patriatic america and atlas plans 700 plus dollars vunnavi....obivous ga comprehensive ki vellaali kadhaaaaaaaa

insubuy anedhi just flight tickets book chesukone type website kadhaa...adhi insurance comp kaadhu kadhaaa....

• 5 weeks later...
On 19/10/2016 at 0:57 AM, Sreeven said:

Can i add them on my company insurance? 

Is travel insurance is better from ICICI?

Please send any other options

Hi,

If your parents are traveling abroad, personally, I'd suggest you get insurance for them so that you have a backup plan.

Having your parents visit you in some other country is a wonderfully rewarding experience, but their health and safety is something to keep in mind. Any form of medical or travel emergency can easily spoil their trip and make it difficult to handle these situations. Therefore, it is recommended that you purchase a proper travel and visitor insurance to ensure adequate coverage for them in the event of medical and travel emergencies.

You can look for best visitors Insurance plans at VisitorsInsuranceReviews.com. Just put your information and they can help. You can see a list of travel medical insurance plans that provide the best insurance for international travelers, with the lowest prices and the highest ratings. You can also compare the different visitor insurance plans and select the one that best suits your parents traveling on B2 Visa.

Good Luck!