Ehhh 1 beee stamp AUS

amazon

I went to Australia in 2012 for stamping. I got a RFE but got resolved in 4 weeks. You can expect and RFE but it will resolve in 2 weeks. As I went in Christmas timing it took 4 weeks as 2 weeks they don't work. Its up to you. If you are working fulltime then you can go for stamping without any doubts. If you working with desi consultancy prob of getting an RFE is high and it will resolve don't panic. Enjoy your trip....

4 minutes ago, Kallis said:

I went to Australia in 2012 for stamping. I got a RFE but got resolved in 4 weeks. You can expect and RFE but it will resolve in 2 weeks. As I went in Christmas timing it took 4 weeks as 2 weeks they don't work. Its up to you. If you are working fulltime then you can go for stamping without any doubts. If you working with desi consultancy prob of getting an RFE is high and it will resolve don't panic. Enjoy your trip....

full time kadu, contract job...

in house project.

ind or aus which one is better for 1st time ehh 1 bee stamp?

process enti bhayya? ela start cheyali?

6 minutes ago, Kallis said:

nuvu full time aha nee stamping apudu? neeku em rfc padindi?

7 hours ago, kakatiya said:

India is million time better now..make sure you ammended

ind lo dates pblm, manaki kavalsina time lo dorakadu ga.

enduku ind better? chances ekkuva na?

nenu contracting.. nee consulting company peru eppudu vinaledhu ani 45 minutes interview chesaru.... then gave me a blue slip after 4 weeks got an email to submit my passport.... motham documentation correct ga untey vasthundhi but you will get a RFE intially... Processing time is fast when compared to other countries..

Process: get an visitor visa for australia... then book the appointment... simple... but check PIMS before you go to interview with them....

12 minutes ago, Kallis said:

nenu contracting.. nee consulting company peru eppudu vinaledhu ani 45 minutes interview chesaru.... then gave me a blue slip after 4 weeks got an email to submit my passport.... motham documentation correct ga untey vasthundhi but you will get a RFE intially... Processing time is fast when compared to other countries..

Process: get an visitor visa for australia... then book the appointment... simple... but check PIMS before you go to interview with them....

process to get aus visa please ?

9 hours ago, Kallis said:

so, min 4 weeks petukovala?

10 hours ago, Kallis said:

nuvu us ki ela vachav? aus nunchi us ki vachavaa?

leka ind nunchi us ki vachavaa?

konni forums chustay andaru aus nunchi us ki vachi, malle aus ki velli stamping veyinchukunaru...

naa case ala kadu, nenu ind nunchi us ki vachina....h1b stamp aus ki velldama ani anukuntunna.