India Can Only 'Bark', Their Products Can't Compete: Chinese State Media

BUDDY

32 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

India is a sovereign country with its own currency. trade deficits with individual countries aathcare. India can always make up the difference with other countries by providing goods of more value.

China wants to be proud of being coolie of the world. Let them be. Their trade deficit with Taiwan and Korea has ballooned especially after they started investing in chip manufacturing.

Let India educate every last Indian on a war footing. There may be Einsteins, Steve Jobs, Henry Fords hiding somewhere in India.

The current 'merit' candidates have proved to be completely useless whiners, or proud of living off state welfare, while calling that as 'hardwork'.

trade deficit between Korea and Taiwan konchem explain pls. Why it has ballooned ?? 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• BReBeL

• dakumangalsingh

• BUDDY

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

trade deficit between Korea and Taiwan konchem explain pls. Why it has ballooned ?? 

it was always high, because China imports almost all ICs from Taiwan/Korea.

They expected to be self sufficient after investing in SMIC to manuf their own chips, but it hasn't helped is what I wanted to say. That their economic policies are as half baked as any other country's.

Also taiwanese products are known for their quality in China. Not Chinese products. The deficit exists because Taiwan is a much much superior economy compared to China. Even bullying Korean/Taiwanese/US companies to set shop in China hasn't helped bridge the deficit.

in the same way, China is ahead of India. doesn't mean India can't catch up. or that their is any basis for their silly criticism of corruption and competence.

In some ways, India is better positioned than China to create new manufacturing facilities for the next big mass consumer rage.

13 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Taiwanese laugh at chinese made products. They really do.

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Taiwan and china 🇨🇳 manam manam barampuram no they are one ?? 

Taiwan is the second most advanced high tech economy in Asia, after Japan.

and it got their without heavyweights like Samsung, Hyundai etc. in korea.

China is still way low in the manufacturing value chain compared to Taiwan.

Eg. Lenovo is a chinese brand, which is mostly designed/manufactured in Taiwan.

Also read up on taiwan/China history. They hate the Chinese more than anyone.

51 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

actually they are quite shallow. Just like my understanding of economics is. But they are right. Or as right as one can be in a subject such as economics.

I have sold goods in china, from Taiwan, and singapore. The only thing they can boast about is their excellent logistics. The 'quality' comes from foreigners (Taiwan, Japan, Korea, US). But China is moving up the value chain.

What do you do bro? Are you a businessman..but the way you provide the information in your replies states quite knowledgable and interesting...its just my insight _-_

3 minutes ago, BReBeL said:

What do you do bro? Are you a businessman..but the way you provide the information in your replies states quite knowledgable and interesting...its just my insight _-_

Antaku mundu narasayya ani oka id vunde ilage in depth analysis istunde 

8 minutes ago, BReBeL said:

Yes. I was an entrepreneur. But I hate being that. I sold my company in 2012.

Then I forced myself to work in finance for other reasons. I hated that too. I quit now.

I'm now free to do whatever I want. I still own other companies, but I don't run them.

half of my time these days is wasted weighing in ethical issues of whatever I want to do. Or may be it is my way of hiding my incompetence from the world. basically I lost my mojo, and desperately trying to find it, when I should be holidaying in the carribean for the rest of my life.

26 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Yes. I was an entrepreneur. But I hate being that. I sold my company in 2012.

Then I forced myself to work in finance for other reasons. I hated that too. I quit now.

I'm now free to do whatever I want. I still own other companies, but I don't run them.

half of my time these days is wasted weighing in ethical issues of whatever I want to do. Or may be it is my way of hiding my incompetence from the world. basically I lost my mojo, and desperately trying to find it, when I should be holidaying in the carribean for the rest of my life.

Enduku bro atla mari ?