State Job in Kansas or Payment Industry job in denver

O_Manchi_Mata

Please advise as I am confused ..I got state gov job as for 55/dollars in kansas and Denver Credit card company job for 65/dollar..which one is better.

Pros and Cons

Kansas cost of living compare to denver to is cheap..denver single bedroom 1300-1500 dollars in DTC area.

Gov job in kansas long term poye chances unye...denver job 6 months initial  contract..but it might also extend.

Please advise as I have this 2 offers now.

Both or contract jobs.

Thanks

10 minutes ago, O_Manchi_Mata said:

Please advise as I am confused ..I got state gov job as for 55/dollars in kansas and Denver Credit card company job for 65/dollar..which one is better.

Pros and Cons

Kansas cost of living compare to denver to is cheap..denver single bedroom 1300-1500 dollars in DTC area.

Gov job in kansas long term poye chances unye...denver job 6 months initial  contract..but it might also extend.

Both or contract jobs.

Thanks

kansas better climate wise and cost wise..state proj kabati tech wise koncham slow untadhi.. 

15 minutes ago, O_Manchi_Mata said:

Pros and Cons

Both or contract jobs.

Thanks

I would say Denver (if you are bachelor). Kansas State Project  la.. thelisna vallu unnaru... nuvvu expect chesinatlu years and years povatledu ippudu. 

29 minutes ago, O_Manchi_Mata said:

Pros and Cons

Both or contract jobs.

Thanks

If u want something long term, go with state job.

at the current situation of the market, you should look for sustainability of the job, rather than money.

State Govt jobs are always good in terms of sustainability and worry free of Visa extensions and Visa interviews.This is more improtant when you work as a contractor.

if you are are an FTE, the case is different.

Bro, better go with Denver. you no need to live in DTC eventhough your job at dtc. aurora/englewood all these places very nearer to dtc. There is a light rail commute too..

so you no need to pay 1300.. max you would pay 950-1000. for single bed room. Also denver is a very nice place. you will start loving from day1 itself..denver lo kuda mostly long term untayi.. minimum 6-12 months pjt..

2 minutes ago, O_Manchi_Mata said:

Thanks All..i am more confused now.

Mundu edo okati theesko mastaru..!! Bayta Market situation neeku thelusu ela undo...! memu ichhedi just suggestions and Nee comfort important.

i am good in tech...and as most of you said denver billing wise and place wise good...but i heard in denver there is lot of floating happening from nearby states for diff reasons(mostly high source of substance)  and its not safe .

Heard kansas overland park have lot desis and crime rate is less...moreover as people suggest job market is very very  bad ..i will decide one and stick to it

Go for denver man.

If you are single and recently started your career govt. jobs lo peddaga nerchukone tech vundadu. Financial industry is good at adopting new tech.

Even if you are married, i dont think there is much to visit or do some activity in KS