Calling all patriots who aren't watching Aamir's Dungal

siru

haha ...frustration....this is what i was talking about the other day..go on and be smug about the choices and assertions of the "unwashed masses" ...liberals still not learning to see the change world over and the contempt people developed for them and their hypocrisy....

may be its time to take away SM access from the "nasty patriots" and limit it only to the intellectuals hehe :) ....i am all for it....

12 minutes ago, siru said:

Welcome all Patriots...India is proud of ur service ^^

Ante valla prerogative kada ippudu mega and non mega fans elago alaga annamata 

kinda vunna candidate ni enduloki tostav 

31 minutes ago, tokkale said:

haha ...frustration....this is what i was talking about the other day..go on and be smug about the choices and assertions of the "unwashed masses" ...liberals still not learning to see the change world over and the contempt people developed for them and their hypocrisy....

may be its time to take away SM access from the "nasty patriots" and limit it only to the intellectuals hehe :) ....i am all for it....

vaammo aa english endhi %$#$ 

ela nerchukuntaru bhayya intha english koncham tips ivvachuga

35 minutes ago, tokkale said:

take it easy bro. every little opening doesn't exist to push 'nationalism' :)

• Upvote 1