Calling all patriots who aren't watching Aamir's Dungal

siru

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

take it easy bro. every little opening doesn't exist to push 'nationalism' :)

i agree...at least in the context of this stupid Bollywood drama thats going on for a while - its nothing to do being nationlist/patriot...its about consumer choices and economics (snapdeal canceling amir's contract after his remarks)....i was in a way trying to say the same thing....this smugness of convenient labeling of anyone who doesn't agree with you ...

anyway better things to do than ranting about some stupid Bollywood hero and his problems...

Just now, tokkale said:

i agree...at least in the context of this stupid Bollywood drama thats going on for a while - its nothing to do being nationlist/patriot...its about consumer choices and economics (snapdeal canceling amir's contract after his remarks)....i was in a way trying to say the same thing....this smugness of convenient labeling of anyone who doesn't agree with you ...

anyway better things to do than ranting about some stupid Bollywood hero and his problems...

yourock

13 minutes ago, mettastar said:

vaammo aa english endhi %$#$ 

ela nerchukuntaru bhayya intha english koncham tips ivvachuga

Oxford dictionary smoothie tagali daily... Jamba juice lo adugu . search in slickdeals for coupons 

1 minute ago, tokkale said:

Bang 💥 last sentence is what we want 

we want this athi @3$%

1 minute ago, tokkale said:

Agreed vayya

ee louda lo movie chuste patriot kanattu

chudakapothe patriot anta

na mattem kaadu

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

Oxford dictionary smoothie tagali daily... Jamba juice lo adugu . search in slickdeals for coupons 

nuvvu thaagetappude naku okati konu vuncle baby_dc1

11 minutes ago, tokkale said:

yes. The TS started this for humor.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, mettastar said:

vaammo aa english endhi %$#$ 

ela nerchukuntaru bhayya intha english koncham tips ivvachuga

English di emundi chinnu...kontha Mandi 10th fail candidates kuda khatarnak English matladatharu 

Just now, VizagRocks said:

because you guys suck at playing along with a joke. story of this db.

Bro it seems that we don't have humor glands. And learnt from Saul to take everything offensive. @3$%

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Bro it seems that we don't have humor glands. And learnt from Saul to take everything offensive. @3$%

Even before he came into this db, you were like that.

humour for you is, degrading people who are already oppressed.