Calling all patriots who aren't watching Aamir's Dungal

siru

2 minutes ago, tokkale said:

somehow i doubt it....more for mocking/ridiculing ...

I don't. I don't think he shares my disgust for 'patriots'.

If I started this thread, it'd be for mocking.

But I hate Aamir more than I hate patriots.

1 hour ago, tokkale said:

haha ...frustration....this is what i was talking about the other day..go on and be smug about the choices and assertions of the "unwashed masses" ...liberals still not learning to see the change world over and the contempt people developed for them and their hypocrisy....

may be its time to take away SM access from the "nasty patriots" and limit it only to the intellectuals hehe :) ....i am all for it....

ardam kaledhu kani baga sepav

21 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Even before he came into this db, you were like that.

humour for you is, degrading people who are already oppressed.

Lol when did you find me fighting with ppl 

I might have frustated sometimes but never showed my contempt on anyone including you. Even when you tried to attack or mock or swear or  target 🎯 one person

11 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Lol when did you find me fighting with ppl 

I might have frustated sometimes but never showed my contempt on anyone including you. Even when you tried to attack or mock or swear or  target 🎯 one person

I didnt mean, you.

you, here, refers to this db, because you said 'we' learnt from Saul.

9 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I didnt mean, you.

you, here, refers to this db, because you said 'we' learnt from Saul.

Ante whoever doesn't agree with him he considers them as patriots so in that context I will be included @3$%

5 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Ante whoever doesn't agree with him he considers them as patriots so in that context I will be included @3$%

do you agree or not, that what passes off as humor here is someone picking on a girl/guy who's already brow beaten enough to not fight back?

patriots suck. I think so. I'm sure Saul doesn't think that. He admires them, I think. He's probably calling you guys as fake patriots. But I would've simply called you patriots.

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

do you agree or not, that what passes off as humor here is someone picking on a girl/guy who's already brow beaten enough to not fight back?

patriots suck. I think so. I'm sure Saul doesn't think that. He admires them, I think. He's probably calling you guys as fake patriots. But I would've simply called you patriots.

Yeah ofcourse bullying on selective group for fun is humor for the other be it Eve teasing be it bashing mega fans or N fans or MB fans or be it bashing sickular or prestitutes 

its wat we learnt from Tanmay Bhat of all India backchod@3$% 

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Btw no one know what an patriotism means when to stand for. its a profound question. 

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Yeah ofcourse bullying on selective group for fun is humor for the other be it Eve teasing be it bashing mega fans or N fans or MB fans or be it bashing sickular or prestitutes 

its wat we learnt from Tanmay Bhat of all India backchod@3$% 

I'm talking about bullying particular IDs, not imaginary groups for fun. That's what most people here do, to get a kick. That's your idea of fun.

No, I'm not talking about myself. I've seen enough people bullied by even those who are famous for their 'sense of humour' here, that I have come to the conclusion that what you guys have is some kind of sick way of having fun.

That's why I'm not surprised that you didn't want to go along with the TS joke.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm talking about bullying particular IDs, not imaginary groups for fun. That's what most people here do, to get a kick. That's your idea of fun.

No, I'm not talking about myself. I've seen enough people bullied by even those who are famous for their 'sense of humour' here, that I have come to the conclusion that what you guys have is some kind of sick way of having fun.

That's why I'm not surprised that you didn't want to go along with the TS joke.

TS joke akkada emi ille prolly ppl forgot what Aamir said couple of months back right now ppls concentration is on uri and surgical strikes. Saul andariki gurthu chestunnadu u have to show contempt ani malla when ppl are behaving the same way he expected he is calling them as patriots and you saying that ppl aren't mature enough of taking saul's jokes @3$%

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

TS joke akkada emi ille prolly ppl forgot what Aamir said couple of months back right now ppls concentration is on uri and surgical strikes. Saul andariki gurthu chestunnadu u have to show contempt ani malla when ppl are behaving the same way he expected he is calling them as patriots and you saying that ppl aren't mature enough of taking saul's jokes @3$%

I didn't say 'not mature'. I said sick. I have no idea what Aamir said. And I don't like him anyway.

• Upvote 1