• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasara_bullodu

• dakumangalsingh

• BongaralaLingaraju

• SwamyRaRa

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Neeku ardam kavatledu legal gadu legal ga taxes kadutunnadu illegal gadini legal cheste taxes ostayii bonus ga vote lu ostayii 

Neeku moddu vishyaalu artham kavatledu... ilegal vaallani legalise chesthey

1.chesey job maanesi white collar jobs start cheyyaru evaru... and salary cash gaaney theeskodam continue chesthaaru... who wants to pay taxes... ? 

2. Legalise ayina vaallu govt subsidies theeskodam start chesthaaru... again burden on govt. 

3. It encourages more people to enter illegal into this country... this will be the biggest price US will pay. 

Just now, Feelingbad said:

Neeku moddu vishyaalu artham kavatledu... ilegal vaallani legalise chesthey

1.chesey job maanesi white collar jobs start cheyyaru evaru... and salary cash gaaney theeskodam continue chesthaaru... who wants to pay taxes... ? 

2. Legalise ayina vaallu govt subsidies theeskodam start chesthaaru... again burden on govt. 

3. It encourages more people to enter illegal into this country... this will be the biggest price US will pay. 

White collar jobs cheyyaru anedi myth ... illegal and undocumented people are not simply labor, I knew a case of woman who had no papers and later worked in wall street (long story short but I forgot the total story, if you can trust my word for it this is true)

8 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

White collar jobs cheyyaru anedi myth ... illegal and undocumented people are not simply labor, I knew a case of woman who had no papers and later worked in wall street (long story short but I forgot the total story, if you can trust my word for it this is true)

You might be true....You are talking about 1 in 100 / 1000 case... but 99% hard labour... 

10 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

You might be true....You are talking about 1 in 100 / 1000 case... but 99% hard labour... 

Legal ayyaka they can go to colleges and get degrees and get jobs ? Ee route miss ayyav brother 

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Legal ayyaka they can go to colleges and get degrees and get jobs ? Ee route miss ayyav brother 

+1.. u nvr know.. they may start going college and earn a decent degree for better career.

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

appudu mallai mana vopeeetee vaallake competition avtharu Venky-6.gif