• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• micxas

• yomama

• Bhai

• 4Vikram

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

Yes, had conversations... mostly some reject to discuss or blame West - propaganda anesi...

Anyways one q. if you know ... when it is clearly written to impose extra tax on non-moslems fo practicing their faiths and looking at past history of Bharat, I don't see either as a theory or practice isslam is peaceful. Still I don't mind as long as they don't come after us for practicing my faith :)

just ask them whether they practice islam or not....  

nee muslim friends neeto ela pravartistunnaro neeke telusu.. i can't judge.

tax on non muslims..... i don't have much insight into it.

but, muslims do pay tax of 2.5% of their wealth annually in the name of zakath now a days not to govt but to poor in their community.. which is must for every muslim who has amassed certain amount of wealth for over a year

1 hour ago, micxas said:

Ala Nijalu matladaku vaa... be nice @3$%

Nijam endi man unadi telling no 

1 hour ago, Bhai said:

mee muslim friends alage chesara bro :o 

Cheyaru man because naa Muslim friends terrorists kadu man 

Just now, Bhai said:

mari conclusion ki ela vachav vuncle....

Okay I should have been more particular and precise I belive... So let me clarify you.. 

When I say kill all in the  name of Islam I never meant that all the people who follow Islam... There are people like say terrorists or geehadis who create a false propaganda and kill innocents on the name of Islam, I mean those... 

Even if someone post anything related to any other religion I would have quoted in same manner... Hindi as well in particular 

1 minute ago, 4Vikram said:

Okay I should have been more particular and precise I belive... So let me clarify you.. 

When I say kill all in the  name of Islam I never meant that all the people who follow Islam... There are people like say terrorists or geehadis who create a false propaganda and kill innocents on the name of Islam, I mean those... 

Even if someone post anything related to any other religion I would have quoted in same manner... Hindi as well in particular 

daniki religion endhuku antinchav....

annitlonu unnaru.... sakka chooste

2 minutes ago, Bhai said:

post dani gurunche undi kabati.. once again I am telling, if I am offended I am sorry but I dint mean every person who follows Islam or any other Religion.

19 minutes ago, Bhai said:

They do... but the argument here  is they are not representing the real islam  which is violent.

nee muslim friends neeto ela pravartistunnaro neeke telusu.. i can't judge.

It's not mine or urs... its the typical mindset. no questions asked on prophecy. 

tax on non muslims..... i don't have much insight into it.

Never heard of jijiya imposed by aurangajeeb and mogals on hindus? 

but, muslims do pay tax of 2.5% of their wealth annually in the name of zakath now a days not to govt but to poor in their community.. which is must for every muslim who has amassed certain amount of wealth for over a year

Making a mountain out of a molehil.  

Moslems are good people but islam is violent.

1 minute ago, micxas said:

They do... but the argument here  is they are not representing the real islam  which is violent.

Ask them whether they follow islam or not. :) 

5 minutes ago, Bhai said:

just a small doubt.. if they follow they dont do such kind of things right?

7 minutes ago, Bhai said:

Motive enti?, religion ee kada... be it RSS VHP catholic church or ISIS in case of violence

I can tell you why and how RSS/ VHP is wrong... but i don't find the same thing coming out from moslems... when we go and check how/what ISIS is doing different from what mohammed did or qurran said there is no much difference... so baiscally someone asked this "what ISIS is doing that mhmd hasn't done" ... i am happy to correct my understanding if someone helps us... the answer is no

First stop labeling all religions are same... they are not brother..

You can only say that when you read all of them and understood, until then we need to go by history and what is happening in the world around us.

10 minutes ago, Bhai said:

Okay, yes they do...andhuke maa vullo bombay cinema adanivvaledu.. and I still remember that  @3$%

7 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

just a small doubt.. if they follow they dont do such kind of things right?

Adhe issue ikkada.... the real followers of isslam are violent indeed. People who follow  the traditions like sufi traditions aren't.. 

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

Okay, yes they do...andhuke maa vullo bombay cinema adanivvaledu.. and I still remember that  @3$%

lol Bombay movie aa @3$%

India lo people are so crazy so they dont even take imagination in normal way and also dont take reality.. rendu supichina problem ee 

Just now, micxas said:

Adhe issue ikkada.... the real followers of isslam are violent indeed. People who follow  the traditions like sufi traditions aren't.. 

emo baa i dont have much knowledge on it but yes there are people who are more simple and dont get into all of these.. but what these all chaos creating sections do is create issues whatever they want and attach a tag of religion to it..