peaceful religion islam

yomama

1 minute ago, micxas said:

Motive enti?, religion ee kada... be it RSS VHP catholic church or ISIS in case of violence

I can tell you why and how RSS/ VHP is wrong... but i don't find the same thing coming out from moslems... when we go and check how/what ISIS is doing different from what mohammed did or qurran said there is no much difference... so baiscally someone asked this "what ISIS is doing that mhmd hasn't done" ... i am happy to correct my understanding if someone helps us... the answer is no

First stop labeling all religions are same... they are not brother..

You can only say that when you read all of them and understood, until then we need to go by history and what is happening in the world around us.

lite bro... naaku nee antha knowledge ledu...  nuvvu anni puranalu jeevita chartralu chaivavu naakanta ledu

Nenu naa religion follow avutha... naa religion prakaram nenu naa gurinche kadu pakkanodi baadha lo palupanchukovadam sahayam cheyadam ...

naa valla chetanainanta sahayam cheyyadam... ive telusu bro... ive nenu nerchukundi bro... source enti ante Quran, mhmd life e bro... 

maa parents idhe follow ayyaru nenu adhe follow avutunna 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• micxas

• yomama

• Bhai

• 4Vikram

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Bhai said:

lite bro... naaku nee antha knowledge ledu...  nuvvu anni puranalu jeevita chartralu chaivavu naakanta ledu

Nenu naa religion follow avutha... naa religion prakaram nenu naa gurinche kadu pakkanodi baadha lo palupanchukovadam sahayam cheyadam ...

naa valla chetanainanta sahayam cheyyadam... ive telusu bro... ive nenu nerchukundi bro... source enti ante Quran, mhmd life e bro... 

ezgif-500745333.gif.f0771e6e4715b1dc857b

29 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

emo baa i dont have much knowledge on it but yes there are people who are more simple and dont get into all of these.. but what these all chaos creating sections do is create issues whatever they want and attach a tag of religion to it.. 

There are good people out there in each religion baa....be it hindu or moslem common man ki vadi family survival mukhyam...

But when it comes to faith--- religion  -- dharma   philosophy is important..

Read the downfall of kakatiya empire and history of vijayanagar empire. baa when you get a chance..

shringeri shankaracharya vidyaranya had to reconvert  harihara and bukkaraya  back to hinduism  to save the south india especially andhra, telanagana, kannada and tamil regions  rom barbarism of allvuddin khilji and his successors.  

After the fall of kakatiya empire kooda musunu kaapu nayakayas from telugu land had to fight very had just to keep hindhus  safe from forceful conversions and rapes.. Inka kavalante read  abt khilafat movement in kerala malabar region... Let us not be ignorant.. 

kanchi matam was relocated, srirangam, madhurai were looted..  vijaynagar fall appudu aite aaru nelalu dochukunanru ani cheptaru ippatiki..... Hampi.... again ivi just conquest of land kadhu, the motive was to convert the hindus forcefully by any means... so I assumed may be they are misguided kings but unfortunately thats not true ...what is apparently found they haven't done a single thing which was not done by mohammed or not allowed in qurran...   I am not saying this as a  Hindu..  anyone who read the history of india can easily say Isslam by its nature is violent but not the moslems...

At the end peddalu cheptaru  "satyavadhi lokavirodhi" :)

21 minutes ago, Bhai said:

No issues bro... I am just being vigilant. 

8 minutes ago, micxas said:

There are good people out there in each religion baa....be it hindu or moslem common man ki vadi family survival mukhyam...

Read the downfall of kakatiya empire and history of vijayanagar empire. baa when you get a chance..

shringeri shankaracharya vidyaranya had to reconvert  harihara and bukkaraya  back to hinduism  to save the south india especially andhra, telanagana, kannada and tamil regions  rom barbarism of allvuddin khilji and his successors.  

After the fall of kakatiya empire kooda musunu kaapu nayakayas from telugu land had to fight very had just to keep hindhus  safe from forceful conversions and rapes.. Inka kavalante read  abt khilafat movement in kerala malabar region... Let us not be ignorant.. 

kanchi matam was relocated, srirangam, madhurai were looted..  vijaynagar fall appudu aite aaru nelalu dochukunanru cheptaru ippatiki..... Hampi.... again ivi just conquest of land kadhu, the motive was to convert the hindus forcefully by any means... so I assumed may be they are misguided kings but unfortunately thats not true ...what is apparently found they haven't done a single thing which was not done by mohammed or not allowed in qurran...   I am not saying this as a  Hindu  anyone who read the history of india can easily say Isslam by its nature is violent but not the moslems...

abba debba jabba joke gurtu vacchindhi..

daily smiley's pettukuntu. eroju mataladatam vacchi nattu essays rasthunnav ga 

29 minutes ago, Bhai said:

Mohammed life example aa asal 9 yr old gal ni pregnant chesina person ni enduk follow avtaru? In any religion one should condemn it's evil. 

13 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

abba debba jabba joke gurtu vacchindhi..

daily smiley's pettukuntu. eroju mataladatam vacchi nattu essays rasthunnav ga 

@3$% +_( that is why bro.

"satyavadhi lokavirodhi" 

2 hours ago, Bhai said:

daniki religion endhuku antinchav....

annitlonu unnaru.... sakka chooste

isis ni other religion hardliners tho compare chesevadini brainless dumbfcuk anatam lo thappu ledhu

1 hour ago, micxas said:

Motive enti?, religion ee kada... be it RSS VHP catholic church or ISIS in case of violence

I can tell you why and how RSS/ VHP is wrong... but i don't find the same thing coming out from moslems... when we go and check how/what ISIS is doing different from what mohammed did or qurran said there is no much difference... so baiscally someone asked this "what ISIS is doing that mhmd hasn't done" ... i am happy to correct my understanding if someone helps us... the answer is no

First stop labeling all religions are same... they are not brother..

You can only say that when you read all of them and understood, until then we need to go by history and what is happening in the world around us.

dude rss ni isis tho comparing??? it is completely silly to even compare.

rss/vhp has done some wrong things however how can label entire rss as an extremist org? i can tell u so many good noble things done by rss. 

2 hours ago, micxas said:

kanchi matam was relocated, srirangam, madhurai were looted..  vijaynagar fall appudu aite aaru nelalu dochukunanru ani cheptaru ippatiki..... Hampi.... again ivi just conquest of land kadhu, the motive was to convert the hindus forcefully by any means... so I assumed may be they are misguided kings but unfortunately thats not true ...what is apparently found they haven't done a single thing which was not done by mohammed or not allowed in qurran...   I am not saying this as a  Hindu..  anyone who read the history of india can easily say Isslam by its nature is violent but not the moslems...

nice one baa have to read about all...

khilafat idea undi knchm because my collegue use to tell me.. even there was some moment in hyd region i believe i cant remember that

57 minutes ago, batman said:

dude rss ni isis tho comparing??? it is completely silly to even compare.

rss/vhp has done some wrong things however how can label entire rss as an extremist org? i can tell u so many good noble things done by rss. 

thats a valid question man. They all follow the same book and claim of people taking things out of context. But the is groupp followed the book to the tooth, thats what people should start saying, thats when people will come forward to moderate the bad things in the religion. I dont see no muslims rioting against saudi for still being a feudalistic country, now they even have their hands on most powerful weapons, god knows how earth's going to be like(if there is one, iam not religious). I dont see no muslims rioting against the killings they have done for 1000 years to shove religion down people throats(Dont BS us saying people volunteered to join islam). I would like to see all these so called peaceful majority come out and say that they will change the things in islam and ban all the damn barbaric things off the face of planet. Now they will say its saudi, we got no beef with them, yeah sure but still you will happily go to kaaba in Saudi). come out and apologize, pay reparations to all the nations that were victimized in the name of your religion(genocides,rapes,chopping off limbs,destroying other religious artifacts and temples/churches/gurudwaras, unfortunately this list is long! because isllam is one way or the otherway responsible for  etc). 

History says islam is responsible for close to 280 million deaths in the world and some say 80 million people died during 1000-1500AD in Indian sub-continent. 

Arabs waged wars for 800 years on india and enslaved generations by forced conversions to an extent where afghanistan,pakistan,bangladesh became complete islamic countries! Nobody talks about these things saying islam is peaceful while timor justified all his battles in the name of same religion! 

shameful people forgot their own roots and are brain washed to an extent where they hate their own identity. 99% of indian sub-continent genes are identical, that proves the point of your very own gran pa or granma were raped,killed,taxed,butchered in order to make them accept a new way of life. _%~

27 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

nice one baa have to read about all...

khilafat idea undi knchm because my collegue use to tell me.. even there was some moment in hyd region i believe i cant remember that

razaakar issue in hyd

26 minutes ago, yomama said:

thats a valid question man. They all follow the same book and claim of people taking things out of context. But the is groupp followed the book to the tooth, thats what people should start saying, thats when people will come forward to moderate the bad things in the religion. I dont see no muslims rioting against saudi for still being a feudalistic country, now they even have their hands on most powerful weapons, god knows how earth's going to be like(if there is one, iam not religious). I dont see no muslims rioting against the killings they have done for 1000 years to shove religion down people throats(Dont BS us saying people volunteered to join islam). I would like to see all these so called peaceful majority come out and say that they will change the things in islam and ban all the damn barbaric things off the face of planet. Now they will say its saudi, we got no beef with them, yeah sure but still you will happily go to kaaba in Saudi). come out and apologize, pay reparations to all the nations that were victimized in the name of your religion(genocides,rapes,chopping off limbs,destroying other religious artifacts and temples/churches/gurudwaras, unfortunately this list is long! because isllam is one way or the otherway responsible for  etc). 

History says islam is responsible for close to 280 million deaths in the world and some say 80 million people died during 1000-1500AD in Indian sub-continent. 

Arabs waged wars for 800 years on india and enslaved generations by forced conversions to an extent where afghanistan,pakistan,bangladesh became complete islamic countries! Nobody talks about these things saying islam is peaceful while timor justified all his battles in the name of same religion! 

shameful people forgot their own roots and are brain washed to an extent where they hate their own identity. 99% of indian sub-continent genes are identical, that proves the point of your very own gran pa or granma were raped,killed,taxed,butchered in order to make them accept a new way of life. _%~

they will never protest against saudi, isis, wahabi,salafi acts. but make one video/cartoon mocking their god oho full ga streets ki vastharu protests lo halfdciks