peaceful religion islam

yomama

3 hours ago, batman said:

dude rss ni isis tho comparing??? it is completely silly to even compare.

rss/vhp has done some wrong things however how can label entire rss as an extremist org? i can tell u so many good noble things done by rss. 

ala kadhu, I mentioned RSS/VHP because people claim hindus also do violent acts against the rest in the name of religion. Sure RSS did good things but the point is RSS/VHP doesn't even follow basics of Hinduism so you cant blame hinduism for all of their actions. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• micxas

• yomama

• Bhai

• 4Vikram

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, 4Vikram said:

nice one baa have to read about all...

khilafat idea undi knchm because my collegue use to tell me.. even there was some moment in hyd region i believe i cant remember that

2 hours ago, batman said:

razaakar issue in hyd

Emani entani cheptam... nizam daridrudu valla telugu nela meeda puttikooda Telugu chadaduvkodaniki schools kooda vundevi kadu, everything was  in urdu. post independence atrocities of razakars ayite Varnanateetam... Chillara Devullu ane novel rasaru dasarthi rangacharya  it basically shows the situations of early 2oth century, if you get a chance read it. 

3 hours ago, yomama said:

thats a valid question man. They all follow the same book and claim of people taking things out of context. But the is groupp followed the book to the tooth, thats what people should start saying, thats when people will come forward to moderate the bad things in the religion. I dont see no muslims rioting against saudi for still being a feudalistic country, now they even have their hands on most powerful weapons, god knows how earth's going to be like(if there is one, iam not religious). I dont see no muslims rioting against the killings they have done for 1000 years to shove religion down people throats(Dont BS us saying people volunteered to join islam). I would like to see all these so called peaceful majority come out and say that they will change the things in islam and ban all the damn barbaric things off the face of planet. Now they will say its saudi, we got no beef with them, yeah sure but still you will happily go to kaaba in Saudi). come out and apologize, pay reparations to all the nations that were victimized in the name of your religion(genocides,rapes,chopping off limbs,destroying other religious artifacts and temples/churches/gurudwaras, unfortunately this list is long! because isllam is one way or the otherway responsible for  etc). 

History says islam is responsible for close to 280 million deaths in the world and some say 80 million people died during 1000-1500AD in Indian sub-continent. 

Arabs waged wars for 800 years on india and enslaved generations by forced conversions to an extent where afghanistan,pakistan,bangladesh became complete islamic countries! Nobody talks about these things saying islam is peaceful while timor justified all his battles in the name of same religion! 

shameful people forgot their own roots and are brain washed to an extent where they hate their own identity. 99% of indian sub-continent genes are identical, that proves the point of your very own gran pa or granma were raped,killed,taxed,butchered in order to make them accept a new way of life. _%~

agreed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2016 at 2:38 PM, yomama said:

fyi am not a religious fanatic neither am a staunch hindu. I savor philly cheese steak and feast on bacon. So before you draw conclusions on my mindset, understand the fact that these acts are done to potray the real face of a religion, which everyone else claim to be so peaceful. 

I don't understand why people link eating habits to a religion honestly. I think God made mistake making us omnivorous or is it that humans have evolved so intelligently and adapted themselves to be omnivorous by which mother nature gives them a liberty to eat anything they like either veg or nonveg. Humans have survived on this planet for so long dominating any other species being on top of the food chain because we are omnivorous regardless we don't have the power of a lion or a tiger speed of a cheetah or our senses are no better than any other in the animal species but our brain, it's remarkable, it keeps us on top of the food chain. 

The religion also comes from the same intellectual brain that has taught us how to survive and be on the top of the food chain but unfortunately humans fight with humans to be on top most of the food chain, not like cannibalism but intellectually one wants to be superior than other for survival. 

But personally, I believe a Hindu is a person who gives their everything for the better of mankind and human race. 

• 2 weeks later...