James Bond selling paan masala

JANASENA

Brosnan_3037289f_3053460f.jpg

On October 7, India woke up to the image of James Bond selling paan masala. ‘Paan Singh Tumour’ jokes aside, the country went into a collective tizzy about the absurdity of Pierce Brosnan endorsing a product that is linked with cancer.

Cut to October 21 and it turned out Brosnan actually didn’t know what he was endorsing. The 63-year-old said his contract stated that he was to advertise a “breath freshener/tooth whitener”.

“As a man who has spent decades championing women’s healthcare and environmental protection, I was distressed to learn of Pan Bahar’s unauthorised and deceptive use of my image to endorse their range of pan masala products. I would never have entered into an agreement to promote a product in India that is dangerous to one’s health,” he has said in a statement.

@3$%

http://www.thehindu.com/entertainment/brexit-amma-and-masala-limca-the-world-is-not-enough-for-twitteratis-brosnan-jokes/article9252389.ece?homepage=true

Money 10gessi taruvatha kaburlu chepthunnadu

Final ga nenu erri poo ni babu antada

just google chesthe 2 mins lo pan masala ante endo telusthundi extra money 10gadaniki plan ayivuntundi