Need Help Check Fraud

shah

Need help urgently,

apartment rent kosam Sulekha lo add pettanu,okkadu vasthanu annadu and he sent check saying that his employer will send check and they sent me check and they asked to deposit that check and i had deposited and they mentioned whatever the apartment rent for that month take that and send me the remaining amount so they can book the flight and i had transffered remaining amount and now they had recalled the check and i had transferred 2000 and am trying to reach them but they are not responding and i dont know what do now?

Help urgently.

Edhe topnotch scam lo,vadu asalu cheppanu bro vachaka check vesukunta nuvvu first apartment chudu and then will discuss anese,but 10 days agganu and then vadu flight ticket ke money levvu antee ok anese vesukone transfer chesa.

2 minutes ago, shah said:

Coomon antee bhayya,100 200 kadhu 2000 bro,recent job edho apartment rent lo koncham thagedhe anese chusthe,police complain chesthe?

neku 2000 ee ayindi...maa frnd ganiki 4000 bokka padindi vadu evariki cheppukovali....complaint cheyi but its gone case.

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

neku 2000 ee ayindi...maa frnd ganiki 4000 bokka padindi vadu evariki cheppukovali....complaint cheyi but its gone case.

money antee antha lokuvva,chaa ella chesthara,thokka police complaint chesthanu,conversations anne vunnayye bhayya check pic vundhe.

6 minutes ago, shah said:

money antee antha lokuvva,chaa ella chesthara,thokka police complaint chesthanu,conversations anne vunnayye bhayya check pic vundhe.

Nothing u can do now... u learned a lesson anuko but it's costly lesson 

19 minutes ago, shah said:

Edhe topnotch scam lo,vadu asalu cheppanu bro vachaka check vesukunta nuvvu first apartment chudu and then will discuss anese,but 10 days agganu and then vadu flight ticket ke money levvu antee ok anese vesukone transfer chesa.

Koncham kuda burra vadavaa nuvu? Money deposit avvaka munde vadiki ela pampav.

Help me bro's anything i can do to get my money back,am in call with the banks they said they cant do anything as i authorized the transfer.
Really need to teach them lesson and here is th address in check

Harris Mohamed Salleh

5600 Briar Oak LN,Raleigh NC 27612.

Bank of America check.

3 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

Koncham kuda burra vadavaa nuvu? Money deposit avvaka munde vadiki ela pampav.

Money deposit ayyaye and then only i had transffered and waited 2 days after depositing too.
Deposit avvakunda ella chesthanu bhayya aa mathram teleyada.

Just now, shah said:

Money deposit ayyaye and then only i had transffered and waited 2 days after depositing too.
Deposit avvakunda ella chesthanu bhayya aa mathram teleyada.

wednesday check deposit chesukunna and friday morning transfer chesanu and this after aa check recalled annese naa account lo nunche eppude negative balance ke vachendhe.