Need Help Check Fraud

shah

bro since you have the address, tracking isn't gonna be a issue, go to the police station and file a complaint, tell the whole situation to cops, show them any form of communications like emails, texts any thing you from them, give this address to them and say this was a big scam,,,they should do something about it, on the other side let your bank to pull up the information of that guy who has given you the check, tell them i need his info so that i can file a case on this, its not gone case, you can still do it....goodluck!!!

8 hours ago, Idly Vishwanatham said:

Chala kaalam nunchi jarugutondi kada ee scam. Ala ela mosapoyav bro. Nee side nunchi try cheyyagaligindi Chey but chances takkuve. 

me dosth paisal vachinaya mama!!?

12 hours ago, nissan said:

I pity u bro

as someone said earlier intha amayakulu ela vastharo ela survive avutharo sulekha website lo ad post chesetappudu clear ga untundhi scam gurinchi beware ani but still u went ahead pity u

Sulekha lo kadhu bro Portland Indian community site lo post chesanu ad and telugu athanu and matladanu and check deposit ayyake transfer chesanu.

12 hours ago, chandrababu said:

Naa friend kuda alaghey ayyindhi...Bank vallu kuda check clear ayyehvaraku they shouldn't show the money ...

maa friend ki 10 days chupinhindhi balance and after 10 days they sent a letter saying this account was closed long back..

Anything did he done for transffered money,vachayya transferred money.

12 hours ago, chandrababu said:

Anyhow this is common way of cheating and everybody are aware except for  people who are greedy for extra bucks ...

Anyhow Money wise you went get back bro...police complaint is also waste of time ...sorry for you.

Greedy ame vundhe bro room rent ke pettanu its like 1200 for 2 bed room apartment anthe thappa andulo greedy ame ledhu.

12 hours ago, nokia123 said:

arrerrey!!! 2000 poyinatte..lite theesukoni lesson learnt anuko anthe..

idhi chala pedha scam...emi cheyyalemu...

assala neeku ee scam gurinchi mudhu thelusa theleedha? 

account lo money padina varaniki bank vaadu ela revert chesthado ardham kavaltedhu..antha time lo check inka clear avvadha?

Teleyadu bro,telesthe anduku vesukuntanu nenu almost 10 days aganu check vesukovadaneke and athaneke cheppanu nuvvu first raa vachaka check vesukuntanu anese and flight ticket ke money levvu antee vesukunna check lekapothe anduku vesukuntanu bro and top of that vadu telugu vadu,avadu anukuntadu ella.

11 hours ago, rahulroy4u said:

Police complaint ichi try cheyi, I hope you have any emails and messages, aiba kastame 2000 eh kada anta pedda patinchukoru.

Gud luck

Anne vunnayye bro complaint chesanu nenna and transfer chesena bank details and check details and conversation and call lists echanu.

4 hours ago, krishnote3 said:

Get the fruad guy pic by searching his name and post it in socal platform abt this scam..hard earned money man..no one should fall under this trap again. 

Google lo search chesa bro details asalu ame levvu and here is the check address

Harris Mohamed Salleh

5600 Briar Oak LN,Raleigh NC 27612.

Bank of America check.

7 hours ago, Peter123 said:

bro since you have the address, tracking isn't gonna be a issue, go to the police station and file a complaint, tell the whole situation to cops, show them any form of communications like emails, texts any thing you from them, give this address to them and say this was a big scam,,,they should do something about it, on the other side let your bank to pull up the information of that guy who has given you the check, tell them i need his info so that i can file a case on this, its not gone case, you can still do it....goodluck!!!

Yep Bank vadeke call chesanu and vadu monday roju call back cheyyamanadu as fraud department vallu weekend work cheyyaru antaa,Police complaint chesanu and friends ke cheppanu aa check address place lo chudu manne and post chese check address ke kuda cheppanu chudamane.