Need Help Check Fraud

shah

1 hour ago, shah said:

Sulekha lo kadhu bro Portland Indian community site lo post chesanu ad and telugu athanu and matladanu and check deposit ayyake transfer chesanu.

Post his number here and full name 

2 hours ago, shah said:

Yep Bank vadeke call chesanu and vadu monday roju call back cheyyamanadu as fraud department vallu weekend work cheyyaru antaa,Police complaint chesanu and friends ke cheppanu aa check address place lo chudu manne and post chese check address ke kuda cheppanu chudamane.

good dude,,,dont consider this as gone case ,,, you do have the check of them with you, you can do a lot of things,,,and whatever you did is the right thing,,,hope you will get this solved!!!!, goodluck!!!

2 hours ago, shah said:

Please anyone did you faced this situation and did you got your money back please help me what to do for getting my money back.

Mohammad Saleh (919) 460-1411 1105 Walnut St # 4452
Cary, NC 27511

google chestey e above contact dorkiniindhi but NOT sure the right one or not, but its cary, NC number...atleast here name and state match iyinhdi...but not sure if he is the one,,,,may b not may be yes...

vadu unde apartments: based on address  on check.... management ki call chesi situation explain cheyi only if this guy lived/living here,,,contact teesuko,,,tell them u filed a case against him ani,,,,,

Duraleigh Woods Apartments in Raleigh | Greystar

www.duraleighwoods.com/
Duraleigh Woods Apartments in Raleigh, NC, features thoughtful amenities and spacious floor plans to suit all ... 5600 Briar Oak Ln Raleigh, NC. 27612-2538.

Just now, shah said:

Sai SatyaPrakash.

Google voice number bro,he can change to any number.

Prathe dhe google chestha ee number cheyyaledhu and thing ante antee veede number first vundhe scam lo.Chaa bad luck to me and i pity myself.

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:
Mohammad Saleh (919) 460-1411 1105 Walnut St # 4452
Cary, NC 27511

google chestey e above contact dorkiniindhi but NOT sure the right one or not, but its cary, NC number...atleast here name and state match iyinhdi...but not sure if he is the one,,,,may b not may be yes...

vadu unde apartments: based on address  on check.... management ki call chesi situation explain cheyi only if this guy lived/living here,,,contact teesuko,,,tell them u filed a case against him ani,,,,,

Duraleigh Woods Apartments in Raleigh | Greystar

www.duraleighwoods.com/
Duraleigh Woods Apartments in Raleigh, NC, features thoughtful amenities and spacious floor plans to suit all ... 5600 Briar Oak Ln Raleigh, NC. 27612-2538.

Friends ke cheppanu they said they will check in their apartment and complaint to leasing office and local police station.

47 minutes ago, johny4 said:

assam...enni sarlu chebutharu kakruthi padoddhu ani...lite theesko iga okka paisa raadhu return.

Kakurthe ame cundhe 2 bedroom apartment okka bedroom kalega vunte rent evvakunda ame cheskonu and i had waited for 10-12 days for check deposit.

18 hours ago, shah said:

Help me bro's anything i can do to get my money back,am in call with the banks they said they cant do anything as i authorized the transfer.
Really need to teach them lesson and here is th address in check

Harris Mohamed Salleh

5600 Briar Oak LN,Raleigh NC 27612.

Bank of America check.

Andukey Trump targeted these ppl.. One more reason to vote for him

21 minutes ago, shah said:

Kakurthe ame cundhe 2 bedroom apartment okka bedroom kalega vunte rent evvakunda ame cheskonu and i had waited for 10-12 days for check deposit.

First of all if you are single or u need 1 BH ....2bh enduku teeskunnav.. Sublease enduku try chesav? This is kakruthi peaks.

thnx for posting here.. Atleast other ppl will learn from this.

india lo adukkuthine paristhithi untene ikkada kastha kakruthi padandi.. Don't live like beggars n frauds here so U can show off in India ... Ind is  Chetta and nobody cares about u