Need Help Check Fraud

shah

5 hours ago, cottondora said:

First of all if you are single or u need 1 BH ....2bh enduku teeskunnav.. Sublease enduku try chesav? This is kakruthi peaks.

thnx for posting here.. Atleast other ppl will learn from this.

india lo adukkuthine paristhithi untene ikkada kastha kakruthi padandi.. Don't live like beggars n frauds here so U can show off in India ... Ind is  Chetta and nobody cares about u 

2 BHK pathe room mate project september lo end aithe velladu so adhe kalega vundhe,kakruthi peaks neeku teleyadu situation and dont loose ur tongue help chesthe cheyye lekapothe musukone kurchu anthe gane madhyalo vache gellaku asalu chala cherakaga vndhe.

4 hours ago, krrish4u said:

telugu vadu annav check meeda vere name vunte how did u deposit & trust it?

Vadde employer check pampesthadu annadu so anduke wait chese deposit chesanu,he spoke to me and i tusted obviously OPT valla situation telesendhe ga malli anduku complicate cheyyadam vallane anese trusted.
But didnt expected this.

4 hours ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

give police complaint and all the details...dabbulu venakki raavu gaani...ilanti cases ekkuva unte official investigation start chestaru

Police COmplaint chesanu and fraud case file chesadu and bank vadu Fraud detection case file chesadu,so hopefully any of them atleast consider what is going on.
Avarke ayena ellante situation ame chesaro chepthe atleast will follow his direction.

Do you think that the scammer used his own name and address ?

The scammer may be sitting in Russia or Nigeria and will be attempting many scams with fake IDs.It is not hard to make a check of any US bank. Infact you need to order from a third party if you wnat to re-order checks and the bank will not provide checks

If you have a copy of a random person's check or if you know the account number,you can print checks from your computer

The rental check scam is a age old scam and I wonder how OP belied and blindly deposited the check.Forget about check,When you are renting home,you should at least check the ID/Background of the tenants

'Harris Mohamed Salleh '- The name is enough to have a second thought on the type of people connected to

34 minutes ago, just2deal said:

Do you think that the scammer used his own name and address ?

The scammer may be sitting in Russia or Nigeria and will be attempting many scams with fake IDs.It is not hard to make a check of any US bank. Infact you need to order from a third party if you wnat to re-order checks and the bank will not provide checks

If you have a copy of a random person's check or if you know the account number,you can print checks from your computer

The rental check scam is a age old scam and I wonder how OP belied and blindly deposited the check.Forget about check,When you are renting home,you should at least check the ID/Background of the tenants

'Harris Mohamed Salleh '- The name is enough to have a second thought on the type of people connected to

+1234

asalu oka 2mins kuda alochinchaleda vaadu antha pedda story chepinapudu...generally ppl who does this kind of fraud write lengthy essays in th email  with big cauliflowers, when u call them it goes to voicemail, all the time they try to convince you with their cocknbull stories....basically...in-person chudakunda evariki illu ivvakudadu always risky...

On 10/22/2016 at 10:29 PM, Peter123 said:

bro since you have the address, tracking isn't gonna be a issue, go to the police station and file a complaint, tell the whole situation to cops, show them any form of communications like emails, texts any thing you from them, give this address to them and say this was a big scam,,,they should do something about it, on the other side let your bank to pull up the information of that guy who has given you the check, tell them i need his info so that i can file a case on this, its not gone case, you can still do it....goodluck!!!

it's definitely a gone case... vallaki rojuki 1000 cases ostai... address undi ani TS sankalu guddukotam...aa address tho vallani track cheyochu ani nuvvu cheppadam... bane undi.. but  aa address ki pothe undedi matte.....

iga aypoyindhedho aypoyindhi life lo sunshine rainbows tho patu scams scandals kuda untay ani telusukunav.. nijamga pay chesetodu eppudaina adigina dani kante taakuve ivvadaniki try sesthadu ekkuva evadu ivvadu isthunadu antene red light elagali burra lo naa matta.. inka aa bank or cops case lo emana mundadugu vesthe neeku kabbur pedtharu or else tadiguda vesukoni kurcho max paisal poyinatte naa matta

On 10/22/2016 at 6:10 PM, shah said:

Need help urgently,

apartment rent kosam Sulekha lo add pettanu,okkadu vasthanu annadu and he sent check saying that his employer will send check and they sent me check and they asked to deposit that check and i had deposited and they mentioned whatever the apartment rent for that month take that and send me the remaining amount so they can book the flight and i had transffered remaining amount and now they had recalled the check and i had transferred 2000 and am trying to reach them but they are not responding and i dont know what do now?

Help urgently.

Hi Bro,

I am very sorry for your situation. The same thing happened to me last year but on a bigger scale of 4000$....i went thru all the pain of fighting with bank and filing complaint with COPS but vallae naaku class icharu because it was totally our mistake ani,,,we withdrew from the bank by ourself and deposited into his account by ourself...so there is no fraud involved ani annaru......bottom line based on my exp neeku cheppedhi enti antae....it is very tough but just move on from it because entha try chessina money back raadu and in return you will loose the peace of mind.....costly lesson learnt anuko anthe......

On 10/22/2016 at 5:28 PM, bhaigan said:

neku 2000 ee ayindi...maa frnd ganiki 4000 bokka padindi vadu evariki cheppukovali....complaint cheyi but its gone case.

2 minutes ago, rakeshvvv said:

Hi Bro,

I am very sorry for your situation. The same thing happened to me last year but on a bigger scale of 4000$....i went thru all the pain of fighting with bank and filing complaint with COPS but vallae naaku class icharu because it was totally our mistake ani,,,we withdrew from the bank by ourself and deposited into his account by ourself...so there is no fraud involved ani annaru......bottom line based on my exp neeku cheppedhi enti antae....it is very tough but just move on from it because entha try chessina money back raadu and in return you will loose the peace of mind.....costly lesson learnt anuko anthe......

r u bhaigan's friend naa matta?