Draap baax optionn in Hyd - Hech One

micxas

Visa date scheduling process lo kevalam dropbox confirmation page vachindi with  UID and bar-code... nothing abt appointment date or fingerprinting process.

So Drop-off loc. ki velli documents envelope submit chesi vacheyadamena...

No need to schedule any appointment to drop off or for fingerprinting?

avasaram aite valle fingerprints doc. submit chesetappudu theesukuntara?

CITI#H@

thankyou in advance.

5 minutes ago, micxas said:

Visa date scheduling process lo kevalam dropbox confirmation page vachindi with  UID and bar-code... nothing abt appointment date or fingerprinting process.

CITI#H@

thankyou in advance.

If you meet the requirements for interview waiver:

• Schedule an appointment at one of our Visa Application Centers where your fingerprints and photo will be taken.
  • Your current passport
  • Your current or most recent visa
  • Supporting documentation in original and one photocopy required for your visa type
  • Children applying through IWP or drop-box should submit photocopies of their parents’ visas and one photograph taken within the last six months (conforming to the guidelines on this webpage). Note: Children under 14 years of age are not required to attend the appointment at the Visa Application Centre. Accompany/Guardians/Parents should carry the above documents.

If you qualify for drop-box submission, you will receive a drop-box submission letter containing a document checklist. Print two copies of the drop-box submission letter. Drop off your passport along with the listed documents mentioned on the submission letter at one of the 11 service centers.

• Your current passport
  • One copy of the drop-box letter
  • One photograph taken within the last six months (conforming to the guidelines on this webpage). In the vast majority of cases, YOU MAY NOT SUBMIT THE SAME PHOTOGRAPH THAT APPEARED ON YOUR LAST VISA. Failure to submit a valid photograph will delay the processing of your case.
  • Supporting documentation in original and one photo copy required for your visa type
  • Children applying through IWP or drop-box should submit photocopies of their parents’ visas.

Step 4

Deliver your documents for IWP at one of our Visa Application Centers or drop-box visa application to a CGI Office. Bring the second copy of your document checklist with you. A CGI employee will review your document checklist before accepting your application for delivery to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate.

Note: Failure to submit the above documents as per criteria will delay the processing of your case.

Step 5

If additional information is needed to complete processing of your case, you will be informed by email. If your application is approved, your passport and visa will be delivered for pickup to your selected Document Collection center you specified when you scheduled your interview. Details on passport delivery are available on this web

17 minutes ago, micxas said:

CITI#H@

thankyou in advance.

No need of appointment Man..just go to ofc office any time from 9:00 Am to  5:00PM ( M-F) ..with necessary documents..poyi line lo nilcho..lopaliki vellaka,,token estaru..nee number vachinapudu..nee docs vallki echhey...after 1 week if every thing is fine..you will get email to collect pp.ATB..

Note:Nenu velli 2 months ayindi..same happened for me

6 minutes ago, Bhai said:

If you meet the requirements for interview waiver:

• Schedule an appointment at one of our Visa Application Centers where your fingerprints and photo will be taken.
  • Your current passport
  • Supporting documentation in original and one photocopy required for your visa type
  • Children applying through IWP or drop-box should submit photocopies of their parents’ visas and one photograph taken within the last six months (conforming to the guidelines on this webpage). Note: Children under 14 years of age are not required to attend the appointment at the Visa Application Centre. Accompany/Guardians/Parents should carry the above documents.

If you qualify for drop-box submission, you will receive a drop-box submission letter containing a document checklist. Print two copies of the drop-box submission letter. Drop off your passport along with the listed documents mentioned on the submission letter at one of the 11 service centers.

• Your current passport
  • One copy of the drop-box letter
  • One photograph taken within the last six months (conforming to the guidelines on this webpage). In the vast majority of cases, YOU MAY NOT SUBMIT THE SAME PHOTOGRAPH THAT APPEARED ON YOUR LAST VISA. Failure to submit a valid photograph will delay the processing of your case.
  • Supporting documentation in original and one photo copy required for your visa type
  • Children applying through IWP or drop-box should submit photocopies of their parents’ visas.

Step 4

Deliver your documents for IWP at one of our Visa Application Centers or drop-box visa application to a CGI Office. Bring the second copy of your document checklist with you. A CGI employee will review your document checklist before accepting your application for delivery to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate.

Note: Failure to submit the above documents as per criteria will delay the processing of your case.

Step 5

If additional information is needed to complete processing of your case, you will be informed by email. If your application is approved, your passport and visa will be delivered for pickup to your selected Document Collection center you specified when you scheduled your interview. Details on passport delivery are available on this web

idhi inerview waiver ki Bhai

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp indhulo ee kindhi section lo ila vundhi 

NTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM "DROP-BOX" CHECKLIST

If you can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, you qualify for our Interview Waiver Program “Drop-box”. You do not need to schedule an appointment at a Visa Application Center. Please log in, create your profile, proceed with your application, and print two copies of the submission letter. Drop off your passport along with the listed documents mentioned on the submission letter at one of our 11 service centers.

3 minutes ago, chicken60five said:

No need of appointment Man..just go to ofc office any time from 9:00 Am to  5:00PM ( M-F) ..with necessary documents..poyi line lo nilcho..lopaliki vellaka,,token estaru..nee number vachinapudu..nee docs vallki echhey...after 1 week if every thing is fine..you will get email to collect pp.ATB

Thanks for confirming man... :)

Is it the same office loc. as the regular one?, adhe ayite appointment time ni batti lopaliki allow chestaru kada mari ela vellali without a time?

Assuming I can say drop-box option and they will allow me inside..

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

Thanks for confirming man... :)

Is it the same office loc. as the regular one?, adhe ayite appointment time ni batti lopaliki allow chestaru kada mari ela vellali without a time?

Assuming I can say drop-box option and they will allow me inside..

Show them dropbox confirmation..regarless of tiimings they will allow..Dont think too much..nenu alaney chala research chesi velli..process was quite simple,,man,,ATb

Inka office same man..since they started visa embassy ,,in hyd,,... visa office pakkana,,sandulo..

Just now, chicken60five said:

Show them dropbox confirmation..regarless of tiimings they will allow..Dont think too much..nenu alaney chala research chesi velli..process was quite simple,,man,,ATb

Thanks again  chicken60five ... Interview date lekunda India vellalante endhuko konchem berugga vundhi  @3$% 

No I am relived a bit :rolleyes:... thank you thank you :)

Just now, micxas said:

Thanks again  chicken60five ... Interview date lekunda India vellalante endhuko konchem berugga vundhi  @3$% 

NP MAN..Any time

29 minutes ago, chicken60five said:

No need of appointment Man..just go to ofc office any time from 9:00 Am to  5:00PM ( M-F) ..with necessary documents..poyi line lo nilcho..lopaliki vellaka,,token estaru..nee number vachinapudu..nee docs vallki echhey...after 1 week if every thing is fine..you will get email to collect pp.ATB..

Note:Nenu velli 2 months ayindi..same happened for me

bro... I have a same question... My wife went to India ..she has to go to for stamping..idhi second time..h4 stamping tana okkadike drop box option untada...endukante tanu okkathey vellali..since I am here... and 1 more finger prints untunda drop box option vallaki.. just go and submit docs anthena...

inkoti doubt entante  docs submit antunnaru kada originall cheyala...xerox copies ah ?

my wife last visa expired at sep 2016 ..1 month ayyindhi..Hope she is eligible for dropbox option ..

23 minutes ago, micxas said:

kadu chinnu Relieved  photo-thumb-55678.jpg

5 minutes ago, ameriprise said:

bro... I have a same question... My wife went to India ..she has to go to for stamping..idhi second time..h4 stamping tana okkadike drop box option untada...endukante tanu okkathey vellali..since I am here... and 1 more finger prints untunda drop box option vallaki.. just go and submit docs anthena...

inkoti doubt entante  docs submit antunnaru kada originall cheyala...xerox copies ah ?

my wife last visa expired at sep 2016 ..1 month ayyindhi..Hope she is eligible for dropbox option ..

Bro meeru Bro naa leka Sis aa ??

H4 aina H1 aina int waiver ki eligible aithe same Bro/Sis

2 minutes ago, ameriprise said:

1)Originals nuvvu ecchina teskoru..submit only xerox copies...make sure phots are clear with white background.

2)finger prints..depends kondariki tesuntaru..kondariki teskoru.. ,,its at the same time...no need to worry much about it

3)Yes She is eligible..ATB 

1 hour ago, chicken60five said:

1)Originals nuvvu ecchina teskoru..submit only xerox copies...make sure phots are clear with white background.

2)finger prints..depends kondariki tesuntaru..kondariki teskoru.. ,,its at the same time...no need to worry much about it

3)Yes She is eligible..ATB 

Not Xerox .. Photocopies anaali