PM job chese vallaki Kocchhen

bommidailu

On 10/24/2016 at 10:55 AM, BommaliNinnodhala said:

agile methodology sarigga follow avvaru desi batch unna teams lo...thellollu lead chesthe follow avtaru but manollu lead cheste thusss

Got it. so basically manollu tellollani handle cheyyalery antav?  

23 hours ago, compose said:

PM (Waterfall style) or Scrum Master (Agile style) in general depending on the company, team, team's skillset, etc... koncham hectic ga untundi compared to a developer.. waterfall world lo PMs ante malli multiple types untaru - Tech PMs, regular PMs, etc... PM ga unnappudu you need to be responsible and be able to handle multiple aspects of a project - resource management, time management, finance management, risk management, communication management, scope management, etc... the more you work as a PM the more you will get experience on how to handle various challenges you face while managing the above in a project..

agile model lo scrum master laga unnappudu you will still be reponsible for the above kani it will be more fast paced and your duties are more at a daily level or sprint level than at project level.. koncham work burden ekkuva untundi kani the good thing is documentation takkuva untundi in typical agile projects which is normally a time consuming process

job longevity bagane untundi as long as you are delivering results.. PM laga unnappudu one main problem is you are responsible for the entire team you are managing.. nee team lo evvaru sarigga work cheyakapoyina, you will be the first one to be questioned by upper management for slowdown/lack of deliverables.. developer laga unnapudu you are responsible for your own work only.. so PM will have more tensions in that aspect.. nee team is stellar ayithe it's fine, else managing the team and upper management's expectation will be another challenge

if your company is a company where funding is difficult to procure, every $100000 ki chaala meetings pedtaru and every 1 or 2 months nee team sustain cheyadaniki 1 or 2 weeks money beg chesukovali.. this is especially true in companies where money flow is not good

Great info ba.. Thank you. 

maadi State project baa .. so recently PMP introduce chesaaruu . prati item gadu PM aipoyaadu .. I feel that I can really do a better job than them.  so started thinking..

I am thinking that I may just need to improve myself in jargon the PMs speak :-)