Matthew Stafford for MVP? lions debba packers abba

kiladi bullodu

Matthew Stafford for MVP?

Seven weeks into the season, he is absolutely a top-five candidate. And, if you want to really stress the word valuable, you can make a case he's at the top of the list.

Calvin Johnson, one of the greatest players in franchise history, retired seven months ago. This Lionsroster hardly oozes talent. The defense ranks 25th in the league. Detroit has been hit pretty hard by the injury bug. And Jim Caldwell is not exactly a game-changing head coach.

Yet, here the Lions are at 4-3, having won their last three games over three teams (Philadelphia, Los Angeles andWashington) that came to Ford Field with winning records. The biggest reason for this Detroit renaissance is obvious:Matthew Stafford is playing flawless, dominant, winning football -- protecting the pigskin while having a flair for the dramatic with clutch fourth-quarter play. I've been a Stafford skeptic in the past, based upon his questionable decision making and wild inconsistency. But there's no denying his brilliant play of late.

When Redskins QB Kirk Cousins scampered 19 yards for the go-ahead touchdown with just over a minute remaining Sunday, I thought the game was over. Not on Stafford's watch.

The Lions QB calmly marched Detroit down the field, completing three of his five pass attempts for 61 yards and even scrambling for a 14-yard gain. Stafford capped the pulsating drive with a perfectly placed laser to Anquan Boldin.

Stafford has thrown 15 touchdown passes against just four picks this year, boasting a lofty 105.7 passer rating. Oh, and he now has four game-winning drives on the young season.

Stafford is currently carrying the Lions. And I'd be remiss if I didn't point out the obvious impact of offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter. CBS Sports football scribe Will Brinson pointed out that Stafford has now played a full 16 games under Cooter, dating back to midway through last season when theLions fired Joe Lombardi. The production is a sight to be seen:

nuvvu mare baa...edho 3 matches peeke sariki  ........packers pack ayina akkada Vikings vundhi.......Mundhu week 9 gelavani Vikings medha.....div top avatam impossible I say

9 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

nuvvu mare baa...edho 3 matches peeke sariki  ........packers pack ayina akkada Vikings vundhi.......Mundhu week 9 gelavani Vikings medha.....div top avatam impossible I say

vikings bomma ayepoindhi memu eagles ney pack chesamu

33 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

vikings bomma ayepoindhi memu eagles ney pack chesamu

mari packs mimmalni already pack chesindhi ga.....away games oka match thappa anni vodipoyaaru mari.....

8 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

mari packs mimmalni already pack chesindhi ga.....away games oka match thappa anni vodipoyaaru mari.....

that day ziggy not playing rb hurt 

now team full form 

play offs lo patriots ni kottedhi meme

11 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

that day ziggy not playing rb hurt 

now team full form 

play offs lo patriots ni kottedhi meme

that was a close match with the red skins man...They played poor...dhaanike patriots ni kottesthaam anukovatam amaayakathyam avuthadhi

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

that was a close match with the red skins man...They played poor...dhaanike patriots ni kottesthaam anukovatam amaayakathyam avuthadhi

Tom Brady last season bro idhi 

1 minute ago, kiladi bullodu said:

Tom Brady last season bro idhi 

musalodu anthey idey pakka last season I too agree with that.....but Lions pedda podichindhi emi ledhu ani tellin

1 minute ago, kiladi bullodu said:

first game lo colts ni kottamu kada

colts have the trashiest defense man... prati season jargede stafford tho .. some games he will play like mvp..

2 minutes ago, Pawan_Kalyan_7 said:

colts have the trashiest defense man... prati season jargede stafford tho .. some games he will play like mvp..

telusu ley mama urikey post esa Monday evening comedy kosam

but wildcard ki veltharu anukunta this time