Telangana government scraps Hyderabad Metro Rail, will handover tracks to cabs and autowalas

solman

Hyderabad: Telangana government today announced scrapping of Hyderabad Metro Rail project as it failed to start metro services for the commuters even after 60% of the project was ready for service. The project was started 5 years ago in 2011 and it has been moving at a slow pace since then causing more troubles to commuters than benefits.

Sharing further details, a senior government official said that the government has decided to handover the already constructed tracks to cabs and autowalas. Speaking to our reporter Hyderabadi Pagal Patrakar on condition of anonymity, he said, “We all know the quality of Hyderabad roads have been worst since past few months thanks to the shabby maintenance by GHMC and damages caused by metro rail construction. And the unruly cabs and autos on these pathetic roads only add to the adversities. By moving them from roads onto the overhead tracks, government is hoping that the conditions will improve on the roads.”

No metro train is on the track: Soon Ola and Uber would run on them No metro train is on the track: Soon Ola and Uber would run on them

While trying to get reactions from citizens, our reporter spoke to Babu Rao, a local businessman. Sharing his view on this news, he said, “We always knew this TRS government would leave no stone unturned to provide better services to the citizens and from the day KTR sir, minister for Municipal Administration & Urban Development, has taken special interest in Hyderabad, he has been coming up with creative ideas to solve problems faced by the citizens. We were tired of seeing the metro pillars for last 5 years, now we are glad they are being put to some use.” On asking about the potential loss to the exchequer he said, “Money is not a problem, yes thousands of crores would go down the drain but this was the reason we were protesting for separate state in first place, so that we have surplus money to waste” . And on asking about the multiple deaths (click for more details) caused due to the potholes, he said, “It’s all because of heavy rains, just blame rains and move on, we have been doing same previously with Congress, don’t expect government to maintain roads”.

Another citizen Kiraak Pattha from the old city area of Hyderabad, reacting to this news said, “We don’t understand the whole fuss about roads, metro rail, development,  etc, we are used to these roads potholes in old city thanks to our MLAs & MP whom we vote only on basis of religion, so these don’t matter to us”.

Lokesh and KTR decide to merge Telangana TDP in TRS

Hyderabad. In a stunning decision, Lokesh Babu s/o Sri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu, CM of AP and TDP President and K.Taraka Rama Rao, Minister in Telangana state cabinet and s/o K.Chandra Sekhara Rao, CM of Telangana state and TRS Party President have come together at massive gathering of the workers of both the parties to merge the Telangana state unit of Telugu Desam Party with Telangana Rashtra Samiti.

After the GHMC elections, the TRS became the single largest party in the council bagging 99 seats and the TDP bagged the lowest with single seat. Soon after the results, majority of the TDP legislators joined TRS respecting the sentiments of people of Telangana state.

While the Dy CM– Kadiam Srihari and cinematography minister lead the transfer of legislators from TTDP to TRS, in the interest of the state and poll expenditure, the speaker has chosen not to take a decision, regarding the cancellation of election of the defected minister.

The crowd cheered the young leaders lustily. Both leaders waved to the crowd till the physios on their panel told them that there would be many more meetings and elections and they should not wear out their bones and muscles, being the heirs of their family legacies and Telugu pride.

The stage was decorated with statues of Telugu Talli (mother) and Telangana Talli. Lokesh garlanded Telangana Talli with marigold flowers which are in yellow color and KTR garlanded Telugu talli with roses. They declared that both tallis are sisters now onwards.

While the KTR was quizzed how, TRS could win in the Andhra populated areas, he said, their party did not discriminate based on the natives and settlers.

When Lokesh was asked how the idea of merging TTDP in TRS came and how the merger took place. Smiling he said ,” I am brought up in Hyderabad as a Telangana Bidda. You know my father’s repeated statement that Andhra and Telangana as his two eyes. So, I wanted to take care of one fo his eyes. Our TTDP legislators are real integrationists. Starting with KCR, they responded to the aspirations of Telugu people. Today TTDP is the real strength of TRS. My grandfather Sri nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao was the founder of TDP and he was numero uno in cinema and politics. I too wanted to achieve such results. So, TTDP one 1 seat and TRS, a sibling 99, one short of 100. So, I decided that we should help TRS achieve 100 mark. You know, if you go through my Wiki profile, I take care of disaster management in NTR trust. You will be surprised to know that KTR’s full name is K.Taraka Rama Rao, which is my grand father’s name. So, he is like my own brother.”

Explaining further he said, “I and KTR are US educated. In USA, mergers and amalgamations is a common practice. We have to keep the balancesheet green. That is what we are doing now”.

Behind the dias, Kishen Reddy, the outgoing Telangana BJP president came briefly to wish the young leaders the success. He was heard saying, “BJP is also trying to do the same to Congress by adopting Gandhi name with Maneka and Varun Gandhi, Sardar Patel, LB Shastriji and others. We also gave tickets to family members of BJP politicians wherever women’s quota was implemented in GHMC elections. We believe in Indian heritage and family system. Now that I have finished my agenda at state level, I will be focusing on national integration in politics.”

53 minutes ago, Tbidda said:

Lokesh and KTR decide to merge Telangana TDP in TRS

Hyderabad. In a stunning decision, Lokesh Babu s/o Sri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu, CM of AP and TDP President and K.Taraka Rama Rao, Minister in Telangana state cabinet and s/o K.Chandra Sekhara Rao, CM of Telangana state and TRS Party President have come together at massive gathering of the workers of both the parties to merge the Telangana state unit of Telugu Desam Party with Telangana Rashtra Samiti.

After the GHMC elections, the TRS became the single largest party in the council bagging 99 seats and the TDP bagged the lowest with single seat. Soon after the results, majority of the TDP legislators joined TRS respecting the sentiments of people of Telangana state.

While the Dy CM– Kadiam Srihari and cinematography minister lead the transfer of legislators from TTDP to TRS, in the interest of the state and poll expenditure, the speaker has chosen not to take a decision, regarding the cancellation of election of the defected minister.

The crowd cheered the young leaders lustily. Both leaders waved to the crowd till the physios on their panel told them that there would be many more meetings and elections and they should not wear out their bones and muscles, being the heirs of their family legacies and Telugu pride.

The stage was decorated with statues of Telugu Talli (mother) and Telangana Talli. Lokesh garlanded Telangana Talli with marigold flowers which are in yellow color and KTR garlanded Telugu talli with roses. They declared that both tallis are sisters now onwards.

While the KTR was quizzed how, TRS could win in the Andhra populated areas, he said, their party did not discriminate based on the natives and settlers.

When Lokesh was asked how the idea of merging TTDP in TRS came and how the merger took place. Smiling he said ,” I am brought up in Hyderabad as a Telangana Bidda. You know my father’s repeated statement that Andhra and Telangana as his two eyes. So, I wanted to take care of one fo his eyes. Our TTDP legislators are real integrationists. Starting with KCR, they responded to the aspirations of Telugu people. Today TTDP is the real strength of TRS. My grandfather Sri nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao was the founder of TDP and he was numero uno in cinema and politics. I too wanted to achieve such results. So, TTDP one 1 seat and TRS, a sibling 99, one short of 100. So, I decided that we should help TRS achieve 100 mark. You know, if you go through my Wiki profile, I take care of disaster management in NTR trust. You will be surprised to know that KTR’s full name is K.Taraka Rama Rao, which is my grand father’s name. So, he is like my own brother.”

Explaining further he said, “I and KTR are US educated. In USA, mergers and amalgamations is a common practice. We have to keep the balancesheet green. That is what we are doing now”.

Behind the dias, Kishen Reddy, the outgoing Telangana BJP president came briefly to wish the young leaders the success. He was heard saying, “BJP is also trying to do the same to Congress by adopting Gandhi name with Maneka and Varun Gandhi, Sardar Patel, LB Shastriji and others. We also gave tickets to family members of BJP politicians wherever women’s quota was implemented in GHMC elections. We believe in Indian heritage and family system. Now that I have finished my agenda at state level, I will be focusing on national integration in politics.”

telugu tamlu sachipotharu emo.. brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

2 minutes ago, sri_india said:

lekapote daily AP & TG meeda ikkada vese articles emaina credible vaa.. @3$%

cheekay gadu start chesina daridrapu aata ala konasaguthane undi.