Telangana government scraps Hyderabad Metro Rail, will handover tracks to cabs and autowalas

solman

57 minutes ago, Tbidda said:

yemo. abba maa loki gadu yenta intelligent anukuntaremo  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

anthe alochisthayi...avi.. brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236 ...eda kanipiyakvu...lekapothe ada mundalu navukuntu tirguthunatu tirguthayi kadha 

1 hour ago, johnubhai_01 said:

lekapote daily AP & TG meeda ikkada vese articles emaina credible vaa.. @3$%

cheekay gadu start chesina daridrapu aata ala konasaguthane undi.

neenu first chusi nizam annukunaa ... chi denamma endhi idhi anukunna but rails auto laki , taxi la ki istharu ani chudaganee matter ardam ayindhi @3$%

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

neenu first chusi nizam annukunaa ... chi denamma endhi idhi anukunna but rails auto laki , taxi la ki istharu ani chudaganee matter ardam ayindhi @3$%

db lo starting lo ilanti articles chusi nijama ani anukunevadini, later alex unkul ee faking post site db lo vesadu. appudu aa cheekay gaadi daridrapu avataram ento ardhamayindi. appatinundi ilanti articles evaru vesina adi nammi disco chesevaallani chusi navvukovadame. @3$% 

pulk

6 hours ago, Tbidda said:

Lokesh and KTR decide to merge Telangana TDP in TRS

Hyderabad. In a stunning decision, Lokesh Babu s/o Sri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu, CM of AP and TDP President and K.Taraka Rama Rao, Minister in Telangana state cabinet and s/o K.Chandra Sekhara Rao, CM of Telangana state and TRS Party President have come together at massive gathering of the workers of both the parties to merge the Telangana state unit of Telugu Desam Party with Telangana Rashtra Samiti.

After the GHMC elections, the TRS became the single largest party in the council bagging 99 seats and the TDP bagged the lowest with single seat. Soon after the results, majority of the TDP legislators joined TRS respecting the sentiments of people of Telangana state.

While the Dy CM– Kadiam Srihari and cinematography minister lead the transfer of legislators from TTDP to TRS, in the interest of the state and poll expenditure, the speaker has chosen not to take a decision, regarding the cancellation of election of the defected minister.

The crowd cheered the young leaders lustily. Both leaders waved to the crowd till the physios on their panel told them that there would be many more meetings and elections and they should not wear out their bones and muscles, being the heirs of their family legacies and Telugu pride.

The stage was decorated with statues of Telugu Talli (mother) and Telangana Talli. Lokesh garlanded Telangana Talli with marigold flowers which are in yellow color and KTR garlanded Telugu talli with roses. They declared that both tallis are sisters now onwards.

While the KTR was quizzed how, TRS could win in the Andhra populated areas, he said, their party did not discriminate based on the natives and settlers.

When Lokesh was asked how the idea of merging TTDP in TRS came and how the merger took place. Smiling he said ,” I am brought up in Hyderabad as a Telangana Bidda. You know my father’s repeated statement that Andhra and Telangana as his two eyes. So, I wanted to take care of one fo his eyes. Our TTDP legislators are real integrationists. Starting with KCR, they responded to the aspirations of Telugu people. Today TTDP is the real strength of TRS. My grandfather Sri nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao was the founder of TDP and he was numero uno in cinema and politics. I too wanted to achieve such results. So, TTDP one 1 seat and TRS, a sibling 99, one short of 100. So, I decided that we should help TRS achieve 100 mark. You know, if you go through my Wiki profile, I take care of disaster management in NTR trust. You will be surprised to know that KTR’s full name is K.Taraka Rama Rao, which is my grand father’s name. So, he is like my own brother.”

Explaining further he said, “I and KTR are US educated. In USA, mergers and amalgamations is a common practice. We have to keep the balancesheet green. That is what we are doing now”.

Behind the dias, Kishen Reddy, the outgoing Telangana BJP president came briefly to wish the young leaders the success. He was heard saying, “BJP is also trying to do the same to Congress by adopting Gandhi name with Maneka and Varun Gandhi, Sardar Patel, LB Shastriji and others. We also gave tickets to family members of BJP politicians wherever women’s quota was implemented in GHMC elections. We believe in Indian heritage and family system. Now that I have finished my agenda at state level, I will be focusing on national integration in politics.”

brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236 calling pulkas

4 hours ago, johnubhai_01 said:

db lo starting lo ilanti articles chusi nijama ani anukunevadini, later alex unkul ee faking post site db lo vesadu. appudu aa cheekay gaadi daridrapu avataram ento ardhamayindi. appatinundi ilanti articles evaru vesina adi nammi disco chesevaallani chusi navvukovadame. @3$% 

lol @Sannasi @CKRAVI

5 hours ago, solman said:

kanipettesavu gaa  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

bro ee DB lo one of the most intelligent person vi nuvvu ... nuvvu vesaka kanipetadam chala kastam ayindi  .... but google chesthy dorikindi  

10 hours ago, Tbidda said:

maaku telusu. nenu paina ichina link kuda akkadidhe. kaani adhi nijam ani nammina Telivi Takkuva gaallu vunnaru chusavooo  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

Tbidda.nee notlo   brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236