ANJUMAN-E-ISLAM LADIES WING rejects Uniform Civil Code and want Triple Talaq

BulletBaskar

4 minutes ago, yomama said:

lol turaka nakodkul, tindiki tikana undadu kani intiki dozen lu dozen lu kani itla road la midaki vadultaru. em religion ra babu.

vuncle you not eligible to become father???

6 minutes ago, Bhai said:

vuncle you not eligible to become father???

uncle nuv turak ani nak telsu anduke pani katkoni quoting my posts from two weeks. So whats your issue? islam disco start cheddama? sare cheppu. shafi , maliki , hunbali, hunafi schools of law dont even appear until 820, i.e much after muhammed. So who made up these stupid barbaric laws again? Its based on 7th and 9th century arab model and why do people living in 21st century follow them blindly? so you guys want us kafirs to convert or die? if islam is so peaceful, why are you quoting a kafir on db lol.@3$% 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, yomama said:

uncle nuv turak ani nak telsu anduke pani katkoni quoting my posts from two weeks. So whats your issue? islam disco start cheddama? sare cheppu. shafi , maliki , hunbali, hunafi schools of law dont even appear until 820, i.e much after muhammed. So who made up these stupid barbaric laws again? Its based on 7th and 9th century arab model and why do people living in 21st century follow them blindly? so you guys want us kafirs to convert or die? if islam is so peaceful, why are you quoting a kafir on db lol.@3$% 

vuncle answer my Q

As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power. But if the thief repents after his crime, and amends his conduct, Allah turneth to him in forgiveness; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
Qur'an 5:38-39

peaceful verses of quran@3$% let me make your day son.