Master Imran Cochlear Implantation - Request from Tiny Helping Hands

Saatakarni

This is Naga Raghu working for an NJ Non Profit Organization 'Tiny Helping Hands' in Parsippany, NJ from past 3 years. 

Right now we are working for below genuine case we received from my friend Murali works for Tiny Helping hands from India.

Imran, 5 years special kid born with hearing loss. His father is a house painter earns around Rs.500/- (USD 10) per day in India.

On July 27, 2016, Imran consulted Dr. E.C. Vinay Kumar Reddy, Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad, India conducted Hearing test and CT Scan & MRI Scan on Aug 13, 2016. Based on reports Dr. Vinay recommended for “Cochlear implantation surgery” which costs per ear around INR 8,50,000/- (USD 13,000) + pre surgery charges

As Imran father is a daily wage laborer and can effort at max INR 50,000/- (around USD 1000). And Apollo Hospitals charity - SAHI came forward to fund INR 2,00,000/- (USD 3,000)

Cochlear implantation surgery cost per ear - INR 8,50,000 (USD 13,000)

Fund from Sahi - INR 2,00,000 (USD 3,000)

Around INR 50K for pre surgery procedures (which Imran father can effort)

Total required amount - INR 6.5 Lakhs (USD 10,000)

Attached CT & MRI report, hospital quotation for your reference.

So, friends I need your help to support this little champ Imran to overcome his deafness by raising funds and based on your response I will work with hospital team for surgery process. Please do respond, a small help gives Imran unforeseen and surprising future.

Attached CT & MRI report, hospital quotation and for complete reports please Google drive link 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByAoVagSqAT3RGpPc2tlTHI2WUk

You can contribute thru this Paypal link and we make sure every penny we receive to reach this boy for his surgery.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ABH6EJR3APC6A

You can reach me any time thru this email [email protected] or [email protected] or call me @ +1 862-242-6205

Contact numbers in India:

Sasidhar Pydi : +91-97048 25256 [email protected]

Murali Puvvala : +91-99852 22822 [email protected]

Please add your helping hand with our Tiny Helping Hands.

from Tiny Helping Hands
Edited by Saatakarni
updated with working paypal link

1 hour ago, Saatakarni said:
This is Naga Raghu working for an NJ Non Profit Organization 'Tiny Helping Hands' in Parsippany, NJ from past 3 years. 

Right now we are working for below genuine case we received from my friend Murali works for Tiny Helping hands from India.

Imran, 5 years special kid born with hearing loss. His father is a house painter earns around Rs.500/- (USD 10) per day in India.

On July 27, 2016, Imran consulted Dr. E.C. Vinay Kumar Reddy, Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad, India conducted Hearing test and CT Scan & MRI Scan on Aug 13, 2016. Based on reports Dr. Vinay recommended for “Cochlear implantation surgery” which costs per ear around INR 8,50,000/- (USD 13,000) + pre surgery charges

As Imran father is a daily wage laborer and can effort at max INR 50,000/- (around USD 1000). And Apollo Hospitals charity - SAHI came forward to fund INR 2,00,000/- (USD 3,000)

Cochlear implantation surgery cost per ear - INR 8,50,000 (USD 13,000)

Fund from Sahi - INR 2,00,000 (USD 3,000)

Around INR 50K for pre surgery procedures (which Imran father can effort)

Total required amount - INR 6.5 Lakhs (USD 10,000)

Attached CT & MRI report, hospital quotation for your reference.

So, friends I need your help to support this little champ Imran to overcome his deafness by raising funds and based on your response I will work with hospital team for surgery process. Please do respond, a small help gives Imran unforeseen and surprising future.

Attached CT & MRI report, hospital quotation and for complete reports please Google drive link 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByAoVagSqAT3RGpPc2tlTHI2WUk

You can contribute thru this Paypal link and we make sure every penny we receive to reach this boy for his surgery.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=AWw_T5wv6VyGBe3Gq1hpGVFSMPUnuNaUJbSEAP8v_NTqns7keEyayeIjhq7S8pK5Hd6aMW

You can reach me any time thru this email [email protected] or [email protected] or call me @ +1 862-242-6205

Contact numbers in India:

Sasidhar Pydi : +91-97048 25256 [email protected]

Murali Puvvala : +91-99852 22822 [email protected]

Please add your helping hand with our Tiny Helping Hands.

from Tiny Helping Hands

• 2 weeks later...
  • afdb_sai pinned this topic
On 11/7/2016 at 1:31 PM, spider_reddy said:

raise go fund me campaign appudu aithe donation ki easy ga vuntadi...

i created gofundme link last time but they charged more than 7% for their fee extra and faced hard time to collect the funds from them to our charity account. Paypal charging less amount comparatively every one else.

4 hours ago, Saatakarni said:

i created gofundme link last time but they charged more than 7% for their fee extra and faced hard time to collect the funds from them to our charity account. Paypal charging less amount comparatively every one else.

How do we know if the funds are not going to be misused?

On 11/9/2016 at 6:52 PM, water1 said:

How do we know if the funds are not going to be misused?

Good question. 

Usually whatever the amount you transfer we are transferring to our Tiny helping hands charity account and from there we will transfer to the respective patient's account. I am happy to share with you the people details who got help from our organization. This was the gofundme link we used to raise the funds for a kid from hyderabad in June. 

https://www.gofundme.com/26x33at8

here is kid Phanindra status video -

Phanindra family members Thanks message -

This is the flyer we distributed in Parsippany, NJ fall fest happened on Sep 10th.

14368684_10207161091257518_5497609909719070673_n.jpg?oh=67ea48e7f143e257de2f618c520a0eab&oe=58978E23

We are still under process for the website ready. Please feel free to reach us thru [email protected]

• Upvote 1

On 11/10/2016 at 4:00 PM, Saatakarni said:

Good question. 

Usually whatever the amount you transfer we are transferring to our Tiny helping hands charity account and from there we will transfer to the respective patient's account. I am happy to share with you the people details who got help from our organization. This was the gofundme link we used to raise the funds for a kid from hyderabad in June. 

https://www.gofundme.com/26x33at8

here is kid Phanindra status video -

Phanindra family members Thanks message -

This is the flyer we distributed in Parsippany, NJ fall fest happened on Sep 10th.

14368684_10207161091257518_5497609909719070673_n.jpg?oh=67ea48e7f143e257de2f618c520a0eab&oe=58978E23

We are still under process for the website ready. Please feel free to reach us thru [email protected]

good work bro yourock