Visiting Visa Rejected. Any suggestions plz?

srikanth0435

Hi guys,

My in-laws went to visitor visa and I forgot to send my H1-B visa copy from passport (that was very bad mistake from my side) along with them to interview. VO asked them few questions and then asked my visa copy. They showed the I-797 and Passport but she needed only VISA copy. VO gave them the 214b form and it has some other reason like "unable to show strong ties to back home .....". I think they should have given us the 221g form but not sure why they gave 214b.

So am not sure about what might happen if i send them next time with my proper documents. Will they give the visa looking at their previous reason of missing document or will they reject saying that your 214b reason is not met?

Any suggestions/experiences would be a great help.

Thanks.

Visa copy tho you may not prove strong ties back home. 

214b they got may be based on the answers they gave, what were the questions asked?

Strong ties back home ante

1. You have other kids and grand kids in india.

2. You have property in india

3. job or pension

Somethings that will prove you will be back after visiting...

• 3 weeks later...

recently my in-laws went again to visa interview and they got it. This time VO asked my H1-B Visa copy which we missed last time and few general questions like 

1) How many kids do you have?

2) Where does your son-in-law and daughter work?

3) What do you do for work and what is your income?

Thanks

4 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

visiting visa ki inta golaa cheyyaru bro...becoz its a benefit to america to have tourists..easy gaane istaru 

adgutaru man 

monna april lo ma parents vellaru , they asked my dad,bro's salary ,job details

if they are working in India and have steady income ...easy to get visa..always better to go for English interview

2 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

adgutaru man 

monna april lo ma parents vellaru , they asked my dad,bro's salary ,job details

if they are working in India and have steady income ...easy to get visa..always better to go for English interview

ya adhe...just formality kosam adugutaaru..but not serious

10 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

visiting visa ki inta golaa cheyyaru bro...becoz its a benefit to america to have tourists..easy gaane istaru 

lol anni vunna reject chestaru  edo 100% la cheptnav bemmi-pushing.gif

On 10/29/2016 at 11:55 PM, srikanth0435 said:

Hi guys,

My in-laws went to visitor visa and I forgot to send my H1-B visa copy from passport (that was very bad mistake from my side) along with them to interview. VO asked them few questions and then asked my visa copy. They showed the I-797 and Passport but she needed only VISA copy. VO gave them the 214b form and it has some other reason like "unable to show strong ties to back home .....". I think they should have given us the 221g form but not sure why they gave 214b.

So am not sure about what might happen if i send them next time with my proper documents. Will they give the visa looking at their previous reason of missing document or will they reject saying that your 214b reason is not met?

Any suggestions/experiences would be a great help.

Thanks.

If you send them next time, submit proper documentation, solid bank accounts, income documentation etc, and tell your visitors/parents to be more confident while doing the interview, this should'nt be a big deal