trump leading hillary

yomama

5 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

The kind of idiots that fawn over Trump, are the same kind of idiots that thought Gujarat is a more developed state than TamilNadu, and made an half literate idiot as the PM of a country.

Its pointless to even attempt to talk to these losers. Pls, pls, don't have kids and burden the earth with more of your DNA.

I now understand why Obama shames republican assholes. They thoroughly deserve every mockery aimed at them.

fuck you penta thine **.

8 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

wait until atleast Tuesday to see if the stupid outrage over nothing emails, have an impact.

Also learn about polling methodology before mouthing off on whose chances are better. Hillary's chances are still very high. LA times poll is an outlier as of now, because their methodology is very different (not wrong) compared to other polls. 

god, the stupidity on the right wing side is unbearable. These guys should be banned from having kids.

brietbart, drudge report, 4chan. I wonder if guys who read these sites have a life.

bloody aravam bastarddrebel8.gif

12 hours ago, Spartan said:

aroje tolded...republicans inka vote veyyaledu anduke..

they are waiting for something like this to comeout..so that they can decide on trump ani..

voting jarginina anni states lo so far..majority of voting was done by Dems.... e news to repubs voting ki digite...the lead is dwindiling..

alst week varaku double digit lead lo unna hilory..below 5 ki padindi..

Trump Pence 2016

1 hour ago, Bambam_Bholey said:

Temp  --  Pichodi chetilo raayi @~`

Chillary - Padindhey padara pachi palla dasary ...damn

Vomerica need that rayi now to be superpower for long time...

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Trump Pence 2016

uncle next wikileaks emails release are deleted 33000 mails batch anta, ipdu wikileaks hc mails release chesi dantlo dini benghazi and other crime bandaram bayta padtadi ani democrats shake avtunarurebel8.gif

9 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

The kind of idiots that fawn over Trump, are the same kind of idiots that thought Gujarat is a more developed state than TamilNadu, and made an half literate idiot as the PM of a country.

Its pointless to even attempt to talk to these losers. Pls, pls, don't have kids and burden the earth with more of your DNA.

I now understand why Obama shames republican assholes. They thoroughly deserve every mockery aimed at them.

rebel8.gif arey arey apara ne sollu aravam poo, lk tamilnadu developed endira karri badacow. Modi half literate aina tissue paper ki kuda use avani ne phd kante manchi work doing. PHD anta arey aravam galeez battebaaz , faking credentials and making pompous claims in DB to showof lol. Modi saduvu rakuna india PM ayadu nuv emayav? @3$% 

10 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

aa kampu yedhava president aythey, first 2-3 yrs high growth, sure. more jobs, atleast for you guys. not for the idiots that vote for him, unfortunately. Then a big recession 4-5yrs later.

Hillary president aythey, same current thing continues. She keeps trying to fix the economy without trying to upset the order, and dumbfcuks will criticize her for it.

CITI#B#K

Clinton's 47%-45% edge in the new Washington Post/ABC tracking poll released Saturday

No matter what.....I'm voting for Clinton......@45 votes from all my family relatives ..... +-

8 minutes ago, yomama said:

arey arey apara ne sollu aravam poo, lk tamilnadu developed endira karri badacow. Modi half literate aina tissue paper ki kuda use avani ne phd kante manchi work doing. PHD anta arey aravam galeez battebaaz , faking credentials and making pompous claims in DB to showof lol. Modi saduvu rakuna india PM ayadu nuv emayav? 

Yes. PhD in computational complexity 2007. Undergraduation in Applied Chemistry. enni saarlu cheppinchukuntaav.

neeku thokkalo Arduino program cheyyatam kooda raadu. I designed entire SMT machines, and processes when I started my company.

naa range ee db lo cheppi, ee db profile ni penchatam naaku ishtam ledhu. neeku antha talent untey nuvvey kanukkoni nerlo kanpadu. ninnu kukkani 10ginattu 10gtha. andaaka velli nee white friend m seeku.

TamilNadu is more developed than whatever sewer you were born in.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Yes. PhD in computational complexity 2007. Undergraduation in Applied Chemistry. enni saarlu cheppinchukuntaav.

neeku thokkalo Arduino program cheyyatam kooda raadu. I designed entire SMT machines, and processes when I started my company.

naa range ee db lo cheppi, ee db profile ni penchatam naaku ishtam ledhu. neeku antha talent untey nuvvey kanukkoni nerlo kanpadu. ninnu kukkani 10ginattu 10gtha. andaaka velli nee white friend m seeku.

@3$% arey fake badcow, inko rendu comments este alane ureskoni sachettunav ga bloody sensitive kiddo.@3$%

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Antha sadukunnodivi eee db lo comment these time undala bhayya ...great 

4 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

CITI_c$y