Calling all MAVNIs

tennisluvr

I don't see Telugu in the list. Inthaka mundu vunndedha?

Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Baluchi, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cebuano, Cambodian-Khmer, Chinese, Czech, French (with citizenship from an African Country), Georgian, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hindi, Hungarian, Ibo/Igbo, Indonesian, Japanese, Kashmiri, Korean, Kurdish, Lao, Malay, Malayalam, Moro (Tausug/Maranao/Maguindanao), Nepalese, Pashto, Persian Dari, Persian Farsi, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Sindhi, Singhalese, Somali, Swahili, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu (with citizenship from Pakistan or Afghanistan), Uzbek, Yoruba

7 minutes ago, captainAF said:

Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Baluchi, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cebuano, Cambodian-Khmer, Chinese, Czech, French (with citizenship from an African Country), Georgian, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hindi, Hungarian, Ibo/Igbo, Indonesian, Japanese, Kashmiri, Korean, Kurdish, Lao, Malay, Malayalam, Moro (Tausug/Maranao/Maguindanao), Nepalese, Pashto, Persian Dari, Persian Farsi, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Sindhi, Singhalese, Somali, Swahili, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu (with citizenship from Pakistan or Afghanistan), Uzbek, Yoruba

Telugu ippudu eppudu ledu options lo... TG areas vallu Hindi fill ayithe Urdu teeskoni join ayyevaru.. Ippudu Urdu only pakis and afghans ki chesaru.. 

Moreover MAVNI is closed... Don't have hopes and don't lose every hope

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Everyone getting delayed to atleast 2018 for BCT, could be longer. Hope you all have already heard the news by now. Anyone planning to drop out? PM me if you wish to. 

Nuvvu join avvaleda inka? I thought u finished BCT aLready

????????????

10 minutes ago, captainAF said:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Everyone getting delayed to atleast 2018 for BCT, could be longer. Hope you all have already heard the news by now. Anyone planning to drop out? PM me if you wish to. 

If it's 2018 I will call it quits.

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

dont worry man election avagane reopen chestaru le, they always do that with mavni. Next thing you know, they will be shipping people out. Its a big success in armed forces, so they will not close it.

17 minutes ago, yomama said:

dont worry man election avagane reopen chestaru le, they always do that with mavni. Next thing you know, they will be shipping people out. Its a big success in armed forces, so they will not close it.

It's not abt opening or reopening bro if shipping gets delayed, traveling is not possible right during the wait time. 

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

It's not abt opening or reopening bro if shipping gets delayed, traveling is not possible right during the wait time. 

True man.. It's not about opening or closing ..it's about the delay in processing which may not be worth for some..

19 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Nuvvu join avvaleda inka? I thought u finished BCT aLready

????????????

Joined in Jan this year, still haven't gone to BCT. Almost everyone delayed now a days, more than one year from the date of joining. 

17 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

If it's 2018 I will call it quits.

Yes it's apparently 2018 and beyond. A new background check apart from SSBI and NIAC has been added which is going to delay things. 

17 hours ago, yomama said:

Well hope so but things aren't looking very good for MAVNIs now a days. First they added a 3rd background check apart from SSBI and NIAC, and latest news is that they have made people who have already joined the Army via MAVNI ineligible to apply for Officer positions even after their security clearance is done.

Some recruiters in the group have also mentioned that there's considerable opposition within the Army to the MAVNI program. Not sure which direction it's heading towards.  

17 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

You might still be able to travel if you are on H1B visa as a H1B is a dual intent visa.