Rolls Royce barber

kakatiya

I am assuming he brought a used rolls Royce..because rolls Roy's don't sell cars to everyone ,they check their profile before selling one.

Even chiranjeevi was denied to buy a rolls Royce.

35 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I am assuming he brought a used rolls Royce..because rolls Roy's don't sell cars to everyone ,they check their profile before selling one.

No, that's false info , he'll sell it to any1 who has the money to pay for it 

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

@3$% 

2 hours ago, BUDDY said:

No, that's false info , he'll sell it to any1 who has the money to pay for it 

no bro...they check the profile said.

India lo own chesina vallalo vijay, amitabh bacchan , chiranjeevi ,vijay mallya and above vesina business man ani monne chadhiva..adey article lo they denied to sell it to mallika sherawat ani vundhi

5 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

India lo own chesina vallalo vijay, amitabh bacchan , chiranjeevi ,vijay mallya and above vesina business man ani monne chadhiva..adey article lo they denied to sell it to mallika sherawat ani vundhi

+1

The One Who Din't Make It Rolls-Royce is a huge brand in itself and the car company has always tried to maintain its image. The company is known to have refused to sell its cars to people who it thought would not fit its image. One such prominent Indian name would Mallika Sherawat.

Read more at: http://www.drivespark.com/four-wheelers/2012/indian-rolls-royce-owners/the-one-who-dint-make-it-pf778-003866.html

15 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

actually that's all made up shitt ... if we have the money the'll sell it to us , they dont really care who we are.. 

Just now, BUDDY said:

actually that's all made up shitt ... if we have the money the'll sell it to us , they dont really care who we are.. 

that i dont know bro......edo chadhivindhi vesa..ayyundocchu 

9 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

nope they don't sell to all.. my thatha (grandamas brother) was denied since he is not a celebrity .. he is a doctor not renowned in India.

damn bro..........

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

nope they don't sell to all.. my thatha (grandamas brother) was denied since he is not a celebrity .. he is a doctor not renowned in India.

they used to have that policy decades ago man long before BMW owned the RR brand , but not any more , they sell it to every1 now ....

29 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

they used to have that policy decades ago man long before BMW owned the RR brand , but not any more , they sell it to every1 now ....

Yes they didn't  sell to some Indian raja before independence and he bought luxury cars and used to sweep municipality lol

http://www.elitereaders.com/indian-king-snubbed-by-rolls-royce-use-luxury-cars-garbage-collection/