Uncyclopedia about Telugu

Batman_fan

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Telugu_language

Evado kani @3$%

Speakers of Telugu 

All the Telugu people want to go to the United States. They are more USA-friendly than India-friendly. Though they adjust to any ambience, they especially like rain dances. Almost all Telugu movies have rain dances where the lead actress is drenched in water wearing a white sari. A famous example of such Telugu cinema is Girls Gone Wild: Wet T-Shirt Night, volume 22.

The life cycle of a typical Telugu male consists of school (if not IIT, then an ordinary engineering/medical college), an M.S. degree in the US, and a green card. The first time his career sputters, nagging from his parents back home and the utility of a large dowry will induce him to change course, marry a Telugu girl, and go for a Family Reunification visa.

Females are shy, dark, and bulky. They may either get a seat in the same colleges in India, through the 20% women's quota, or marry a green-card holder. Like their counterparts elsewhere in India, they have huge sexual appetites, though they are less eager for the act than for the consequence, thus accounting for India's population of 10 billion.

History and literature 

Telugu speakers are proud that their language was designated one of India's 430 "classical languages" by someone in the bureaucracy with family in Chennai.

Telugu is separated into two types, classical Telugu, consisting of works written before the advent of TV9, and modern Telugu, comprising everything since.

There is no literature in modern Telugu. Telugu speakers enjoy a wonderful symbiosis with the United States, in which they operate customer service centers for American companies, while Americans write them novels, soap operas, and reference works in English.

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Evado kani @3$%

Speakers of Telugu 

All the Telugu people want to go to the United States. They are more USA-friendly than India-friendly. Though they adjust to any ambience, they especially like rain dances. Almost all Telugu movies have rain dances where the lead actress is drenched in water wearing a white sari. A famous example of such Telugu cinema is Girls Gone Wild: Wet T-Shirt Night, volume 22.

The life cycle of a typical Telugu male consists of school (if not IIT, then an ordinary engineering/medical college), an M.S. degree in the US, and a green card. The first time his career sputters, nagging from his parents back home and the utility of a large dowry will induce him to change course, marry a Telugu girl, and go for a Family Reunification visa.

Females are shy, dark, and bulky. They may either get a seat in the same colleges in India, through the 20% women's quota, or marry a green-card holder. Like their counterparts elsewhere in India, they have huge sexual appetites, though they are less eager for the act than for the consequence, thus accounting for India's population of 10 billion.

History and literature 

Telugu speakers are proud that their language was designated one of India's 430 "classical languages" by someone in the bureaucracy with family in Chennai.

Telugu is separated into two types, classical Telugu, consisting of works written before the advent of TV9, and modern Telugu, comprising everything since.

There is no literature in modern Telugu. Telugu speakers enjoy a wonderful symbiosis with the United States, in which they operate customer service centers for American companies, while Americans write them novels, soap operas, and reference works in English.

tumblr_inline_mp6cbjh4cV1qz4rgp.gif

9 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Evado kani @3$%

Speakers of Telugu 

History and literature 

looks like some telugu guy fckd this northie hard in the arse @3$% 

Common Telugu expressions

నువ్వు నాకు ఏమి ఇస్తావు Nuvvu naku emi istavu (What are you gonna give to me?)

నీ ఆస్థి నాది Nee asthi naadi (Your wealth is mine)

నిన్నే దోస్త Ninne dosta (I'll rip you off)

@3$%

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

@3$%

tumblr_inline_mp6c4vmJgy1qz4rgp.gif

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

ee lines mana GG ne chusee raasinattugaa unnai........@3$%