• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• Telugu_ammayi

• dakumangalsingh

• crazymatta

6 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

u married? I cant help you... if single I can go out of the road to take care of you...

H4 ead processing lo undagaane nuvvu work start chshnava? wtf? how did you do it.. U cant do it until its approved..

opt ead to h4 ead  ..ee process lo  sure ga do I have to wait till my h4 ead get approves ....

1 hour ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

best immigration attorney suggest cheyandhi .other than murthy

hey kodi ekadaki vellav enni days e gampa lo dakunav..ne kutalu leka db velavela poyendi

40 minutes ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

opt ead to h4 ead  ..ee process lo  sure ga do I have to wait till my h4 ead get approves ....

Nuvvu direct h4 ead ki maravu kada fafa first nuvvu h4 ki Mari tarvata ead ki apply chestav gaa 

hi as someone said you need to apply for H4 first and then only EAD. However you can apply simultaneously for both H4 COS and EAD at the same time. The key here is that how advance you apply and when will these applications gets approved. For instance sake if your opt is expiring on 1st of Feb and you apply for both H4 COS and EAD today, your COS is approved on 15th of Jan, You can work on your OPT till 15th of Jan only as since your status has already changed by then. Your EAD gets approved on 20th of Jan you can resume working from that day on,  EAD gets approved usually after your COS is approved, however there are cases where in which both applications were applied and got approved concurrently at the same time!! as well. hope this heps If you are having any further questions feel free to msg me.

10 hours ago, Spell_Hunter said:

hi as someone said you need to apply for H4 first and then only EAD. However you can apply simultaneously for both H4 COS and EAD at the same time. The key here is that how advance you apply and when will these applications gets approved. For instance sake if your opt is expiring on 1st of Feb and you apply for both H4 COS and EAD today, your COS is approved on 15th of Jan, You can work on your OPT till 15th of Jan only as since your status has already changed by then. Your EAD gets approved on 20th of Jan you can resume working from that day on,  EAD gets approved usually after your COS is approved, however there are cases where in which both applications were applied and got approved concurrently at the same time!! as well. hope this heps If you are having any further questions feel free to msg me.

h4 ead approval ayii card vachy varuku payroll run cheyakudadha ?

17 hours ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

motham process entha patindho update cheyava....when did you transfered from opt to h4 and h4 to h4 ead....process time and state.

10 hours ago, Spell_Hunter said:

evvani ammayi ki telusu ..h4 approved ...ead not approved opt still valid ...work cheyacha ledha...

@teluguammayi  nee employer ok pani cheyu nenu 1 month hold lo pettukunta ani chepthay work cheseyi 2 months lo pay vasthudnhi....it only works for contractors...

17 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

u married? I cant help you... if single I can go out of the road to take care of you...

H4 ead processing lo undagaane nuvvu work start chshnava? wtf? how did you do it.. U cant do it until its approved..

vuncle you gay outside ?@3$%

17 hours ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

H4 status already undi ante EAD apply chesi adi approve ayyaka work cheyyochu.. alaa kakunda chestoo undi untey its illegal.. ventane notify your employer before they deport you..

already OPT EAD lo undi working aithe.. U can continue until the Change of Status to H4 EAD is done/approved...

@Telugu_ammayi ivi kakunda inka nuvvemaina naa deggara dachi unte ventane open aypo..

@dakumangalsingh @yomama  @k2s @Spartan @cottondora

correct me if I am wrong