Passport renewed Need to update I94 Please help

Nandhi

Nadi recent ga passport renew cheyincha bayya. Naa I94 next year expire but my work permit is valid till 2018 ending. CBP office ki velli adigithe vallu cheyyam annaru. USCIS office ki velte emanna I94 marustara work permit validity varaku. Please help. Thanks in Advance 

Just now, Nandhi said:

Nadi recent ga passport renew cheyincha bayya. Naa I94 next year expire but my work permit is valid till 2018 ending. CBP office ki velli adigithe vallu cheyyam annaru. USCIS office ki velte emanna I94 marustara work permit validity varaku. Please help. Thanks in Advance 

You have to cross the border and come back to get new I94. Go to Canada or mexico.

3 minutes ago, Nandhi said:

https://www.cbp.gov/contact/deferred-inspection/overview-deferred-inspection

You can go to CBP (Deferred Inspection Unit)  office to get it extended. You need to take an appointment before you go there.

1.      Please take the following documents with you:

·        Your original, current valid passport

·        Your original cancelled passport (with the most recent entry stamp)

·        Your original H-1B Approval Notice

Please request that your I-94 record be corrected so that your Admit Until Date is XXXX (to match the I-94 record on your most recent H-1B Approval Notice).

1 hour ago, kismat said:

You can go to CBP (Deferred Inspection Unit)  office to get it extended. You need to take an appointment before you go there.

Please request that your I-94 record be corrected so that your Admit Until Date is XXXX (to match the I-94 record on your most recent H-1B Approval Notice).

Are you sure about this ? I have read that we must cross the border and re-enter to get new I-94.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kismat said:

and one more thing is that compulsory to get ur I-94 updated.. nenu poyi 4 years avuthundhi and meanwhile 2 years back got new h1 ..I-94 2 years back undhi..epudu em cheyali..is that compulsory 

12 hours ago, explore said:

I went Bahamas....easily done!

better go to Tijuana or Ciudad Juarez , no visa required

Back ochinappudu I-94 ichestaru..

53 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Are you sure about this ? I have read that we must cross the border and re-enter to get new I-94.

nadi TS laga same position unte...ma attorney aa email chesindhi..nenu ikkada paste chesanu....nenu next week velthunna

45 minutes ago, Hyper said:

and one more thing is that compulsory to get ur I-94 updated.. nenu poyi 4 years avuthundhi and meanwhile 2 years back got new h1 ..I-94 2 years back undhi..epudu em cheyali..is that compulsory 

H1 tho I94 attached vasthahdi kadha...dani meeda date untadhi kadha

1 hour ago, Hyper said:

i94 must... expire ayina kooda unnavante illegal kinda lekka ....

New H1 ante dani kinda oka i94 untundi choodu adhi valid unte all is well.

9 minutes ago, Bhai said:

i94 must... expire ayina kooda unnavante illegal kinda lekka ....

New H1 ante dani kinda oka i94 untundi choodu adhi valid unte all is well.

ante almost nuvu h1 renweal chepinchukunte chalu kadha ... inka endhuku lolli.. ee I-94 antha

18 minutes ago, Hyper said:

ante almost nuvu h1 renweal chepinchukunte chalu kadha ... inka endhuku lolli.. ee I-94 antha

PP expiry batti istaru i94.

Konni lucky cases lo pp expiry pattinchukoru.

Inka konni variety cases lo i94 bisket avutundi le