My bumchick story with a girl who had bf already

suryachakri

Introduction before going to real bumchick as I need to build the plot to get there ;)

Idhi na personal life story with a girl who had a bf when I was bumchicking her and now they are happily married J adini choosthey appudappudu jaali vesthundi coz adu naku chinappudu school lo classmate and I got to know when I was bumchicking her ;)

Avi masters chaduvuthunna rojulu..2009..appudey india vella summer ki and back vachanka..I had to take 2 classes to complete my education and 1 cpt course..so data mining class afternoon vundedi and I used to work in consultancy as recruiter/marketer so aa okka roju edo vanka tho school ki vellevadini..

Adi afternoon class I went early and beside me this girl was sitting and reading something..class lo aa time ki iddarame vunnama..so I started asking..hey is this ur first class etc..appudu yaa I recently joined this university and this is my first class and how about you andi is this ur first classaa ani..no nadi last semester so this is almost like my last class anna..btw I forgot to describe how she looks..ditto Ileana structure..big ass..small **** dusky skin color with good skin tone 5”7 tall and sexy nose piercing.

So she asked me hey did you take this os course in the past as I have taken this class but I don’t have any materials or links to study so can you give me if you have andi..ha sure I did that class already and I have few materials etc so will send it to you so give your email address ani anna so she gave..so this conversation happened on Monday which is the first day of our meet(just remember this)..

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suryachakri

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

• crazymatta

• Hyper

Top Posters In This Topic

So next day Tuesday evening I emailed her and she said thank you on the same day and I used gmail toexchange emails and chat so tanu online vundadam choosi..hey there how are you anna..then we started to have a conversation and it went on for 1hr..ma university lo naku ekkuva mandi telidu coz I used to work in consultancy and they provided free accomodations so students tho I have never been so I didn’t had many friends so tanani first choosi kasak la vundi..hyd nunchi ayyivuntundi posh pori anukunna..kani chating lo ardham ayyindi..that she is originally from guntut..only one daughter and she studied engg in vizag and nenu kooda vizag avvadam valla I got so exited and started to talk more in chat..she told in first chat itself that she has a bf back in vizag and his visa goot rejected twice so she was feeling bad and praying that he should come ani..i said don’t worry he will come back and let me know for any help anna..so papa bf ma castee and papa ma enemy caste..hahahah..so tune your brains and guess our caste’s ;)

So ala chat ayinataravtha on tue we became good friends on second day itself and third day she pinger me herself and then she took my number so we started talking on phone..edo ala sollu kottukunnam..family gurinchi,life gurinchi..naku btw I was single at that time so she used to say get a gf soon so when my bf comes we all 4 can hang out ani etc anedi..so this two days which is Wednesday and Thursday we chatted a lot and also spoke over the phone..

so fri vachindi..and it was 9 in the night on fri and I casually texted her hey wassup what plans fri night andi..btw she wasliving with girl roomates so 2 bed room lo 4 people and so she was telling nothing much 2 girls went out oftown 1 to meeetbf in another state and one to visit family in other state..so she was telling me and my roommate are there and she is kind of boring minding her own work and sitting all day in her room so chala boring ga vundi etc ani cheppindi..so I just told hey then why dodnt u come out with and I will show you around ani anna..she said sure come to my place andi..wow ventane ok andi ani I felt happy so I used to live in Fremont, ca and she lived in san jose downtown so I went around 10 and picked her so she got in wearing sexy jeans and t-shirt with that sext nose ring I got turned on in the car itself..she bought her painting..btw papa super paintings vesthundi..so kaali time lo ide chestha..wanted to show it to you so how is it andi..i said super bumper blockbuster bonanza anna..and then ala san jose downtown lo tippa ekkada digaledu..as we were just roaming around and talking..madhya Madhya nen jokes crack cheyyadam adi emo na thodalu meeda kottadam etc jarigindi..nenu hmmm going nice anukunna..so ala tirigi we came to her place.and was sitting in the car..and I was little tired and said ok I will go and you take care ani was telling her in our conversations..tanu emo hey you need not go back if ur so tired to drive back..na room lo just iddarame..so u can sleep in my room and me and other roommate will sleep in her room andi..i said no but she herself insisted and forced me to come..so papa intha ala aduguthuntey manaki ee edava pose lu avasaram ani  I agreed.

So I went up to her room and the other roommate was there..so tinu nannu choobinchi hey this is my cousin ani aa roommate ki parichayamchesindi..nenu shock identi cousin ani parichayam chesindhi ani anukunna..so parichayam ayina taruvatha..she took her to her room and asked her to sit in her bed and she took her clothes and went to other girls room to change..and she came back wearing nice thick night wear..with short shirt..and ass was very tempting..naku emo full mood vachesindi aa ass choodagane..it was big and thick and ass was shaking when she was walking.. I asked her hey why did you introduce me as your cousin anna..she told yaa I had to tell her like that because she knows that I have a bf already and ee time lo boy ni friend ga intiki teesuku vasthey bagodu ani cousin brother ani chebithey it looks good kada tana mundu ani cheppindi..appudu oka sametha gurthuku vachindi..ammayulu bari tgisthey intlo gadapa ki kooda teliyadu ani..

So first she told kada that she will sleep in her roomates room ani but while coming back she bought extra pillows and comforter and told hey I will sleep here only as I thought we can talk and later sleep down and you can sleep on bed andi..I am like ok..edo work out ayyle vundi and papa kooda cooperate laga vundi anukunna..so she bought an album with she and her bf pics and also family pics and was sitting right beside me in bed and telling about each pic..nenu ala ala uu uu ani listening..then she only said can I sleep in the bed as naku kinda alavatu ledu andi..i said offcourse this is ur bed u sleep here and I will sleep down annanu..she was like no its fine..i don’t mind sleeping beside you as long as you don’t touch me andi navvuthu..nenu shock denamma Monday parichayam ayyindi..fri kalla tana pakkana padukunna..enti intha fast ga work out avuntundi anukuunna

Now Bumchick story started..:

so idddaram padukunnam..adi nidra poyinattu acting chesthundi naku telisindhi coz she is moving little close to me and nenu kooda act chesthu I started moving closely..so we touched each other..nenu mellaga na cheyyi tana nadumu meeda veesa..emi analedu and mellaga kaalu vesa nothing said..and inka daggiraga lagukunna inka nothing said..enti kompa teesi idhi nijamga nidra poyinda or nannu emi anatleda anukunna..so mella ga tana face ni na vaipu tippa..kallu musukunnayi…but idhi just acting nidra poyinattu anipinchindi..mella I started kissing on forehead, then cheeks inka tanu kallu moosukundi and nothing said..so mella ga I stared to kissing her on lips then legisindhi..she started kissing me ala chala seepu we smooched…abbababba..she can smooch really well..bf tho experience kada baaga so super anipinchindi tana kissing..then sudden ga apesi..hey neeku entha dhairyam..guntur ammayini and naku bf kooda vunnadu but entha dhairyam ga u approached me andi..nenu like yaa u were giving me hints etc so I thought to proceed annanu..then she was like donga ani cheppi started kissing me again..then I slowly removed her shirt..and removed her bra..and started sucking those nipples..forso much time and she was in total mood..but then I staterd putting my hands in her pants then I felt oh ..she was wearing pads..so she told me its her last day of periods..and I was like fuck ..i cant fuck her today so full meals bhagyam ledani..tiffinilu,snacks kanincham..

inka chala story vundi with real bumchick exp and other interesting points..prasthuthaniki mee amyulya maina feedback, suchanalu, salahalu, encouragement ichinattu aithey manam mundukusagipotham

2 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

inka chala story vundi with real bumchick exp and other interesting points..prasthuthaniki mee amyulya maina feedback, suchanalu, salahalu, encouragement ichinattu aithey manam mundukusagipotham

vuu

5 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

Vuuuu... 

Baaga professional ga unnav, bold headings, 10 mins lo intha pedda matter post chesav ante... *=:

17 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

just vuu