• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suryachakri

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

• crazymatta

• Hyper

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

So next day Tuesday evening I emailed her and she said thank you on the same day and I used gmail toexchange emails and chat so tanu online vundadam choosi..hey there how are you anna..then we started to have a conversation and it went on for 1hr..ma university lo naku ekkuva mandi telidu coz I used to work in consultancy and they provided free accomodations so students tho I have never been so I didn’t had many friends so tanani first choosi kasak la vundi..hyd nunchi ayyivuntundi posh pori anukunna..kani chating lo ardham ayyindi..that she is originally from guntut..only one daughter and she studied engg in vizag and nenu kooda vizag avvadam valla I got so exited and started to talk more in chat..she told in first chat itself that she has a bf back in vizag and his visa goot rejected twice so she was feeling bad and praying that he should come ani..i said don’t worry he will come back and let me know for any help anna..so papa bf ma castee and papa ma enemy caste..hahahah..so tune your brains and guess our caste’s ;)

So ala chat ayinataravtha on tue we became good friends on second day itself and third day she pinger me herself and then she took my number so we started talking on phone..edo ala sollu kottukunnam..family gurinchi,life gurinchi..naku btw I was single at that time so she used to say get a gf soon so when my bf comes we all 4 can hang out ani etc anedi..so this two days which is Wednesday and Thursday we chatted a lot and also spoke over the phone..

Baa GP and nice story. 

Nuvvu San Jose kalashala or sri Venkatesh wara naa?