Top Posters In This Topic

• suryachakri

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

• crazymatta

• Hyper

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

Vuuuu... 

Baaga professional ga unnav, bold headings, 10 mins lo intha pedda matter post chesav ante... *=:

thanks bhayya..but 10 minutes emi kadu..na story antha word document lo rasthu after some scenes..okkasari ga anni paste chesa ikkada..obviously it didnt take me 10 minutes but atleast 30 mins i guess to write the first few scenes..

1 minute ago, kiraak_poradu said:

DB intha desperation lo undi naku thelvadu kakooo

@kiraak_poradu kaaka... DB prajalu jobs lekunna oorkuntaru kani.. masala lekapothe oorkoru..

already white house ki petition kuda pettaru masala kosam anni jobs lo every day 3 hours ketayinchalani.. signatures kuda pedtunnaru public @accuman vuncle nethruthvam lo.. nuvvu kuda petition create cheyy or sign cheyyu.. @accuman kaka ni contact chesi..

37 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

@suryachakri awesome thread.. manchiga vesaav. @xxxmen SOP(standard operative procedure) follow ayyav..

thanks dude being business systems analyst need to follow standard templates and procedures. offcourse lot of grammatical errors and tmi in few sentences but still as its casual write up so didnt care much about the usage of language etc as building the emotion is important rather than content specific

1 minute ago, suryachakri said:

thanks dude being business systems analyst need to follow standard templates and procedures. offcourse lot of grammatical errors and tmi in few sentences but still as its casual write up so didnt care much about the usage of language etc as building the emotion is important rather than content specific

lol

4 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

"Had"so single papa ni gokatam lo pedha vintha em undhi?

sorry if I didnt convey that properly or shouldnt have used had but what I meant  was I had it, done with her while she was having a serious committed relationship with her bf who was in india at that time.

continued :

and after some time we got tired and slept..so morning lechi iddari face lu choosukunnam..guilty feeling was there in us but we didn’t care..and I kissed her again..she kiised me again and said ok naku cllas vundican you drop me andi..yes sure will drop you and will go back to my place..so next week kaluddam anna..she was like ok..andi..she got ready and she nice black jeans and red t-shirt..and ass choosthey again..vayyo too tempting..denamma deeni bf kukka denginattu dengi vuntadu aa ass ani anukunna aa time lo..so drop chesi school lo bye cheppse..next week kaluddam ani..i went back home..so I slept for sometime again and then she called me in the evening after class and told me why don’t u come today as well I miss you andi..nenu aa bokka le elago I cant have sex as she has still periods so em Eltham le anukunna manasulo but ento aa mathulo aa voice lo aa feelings lo I went again..so picked her up and we ate outside and wnet back to her place..aa time lo rromate kooda ledu so place antha manade..

so appudu pativratha siromani laga she was asking me..hey u are not feeling or not judgig me kada that I have a bf but still I am doing this to you so don’t judge me and tell me your opinion andi..nenu emo manasulo..deeniki physical needekkuvayyi..bf leka evadithono denginchukovali kada sonenu dorokani emotional ga physical ga anukunna manusulo but bayataki idhi ela chebutham pachi ga feel avuthuni kada..boku ni boku ani anna..so I told hey don’t feel like that I know ur feeling guilty but I also know that you love ur bf so much but you need me for ur support and physciall closeness relives the stress etc and I am there for you ani edo kalla bulli matalu lve matalu cheppa..then adhi gattiga hug chesi thank you so much but I love my bf so much and I want him to come here and I will for sure marry him andi..I was like endi ra deeni character anukunna..little weird..

ippudu dani bf gurinchi little intro..it is needed because you will understand why she became close to me..bhayyasdaani bf oka pysco torture nakodudku..adu phone cheyyadu missed call isthadu idhi matladali..adu emo nanamatalu antadu..that u *** left e and went and I amhere stuck in india..u are havng fun there..i have to give u punishement for doing this ani..oka punishement ichadu enti antey that she has to call him 111 times each time 3 rings and she had to cut the call before he picks up..appudu anukunna ee sadist pysco nakoduku ento ra and idhi ela tattukuntundi vadini ani..but even then she loved him and whatever weird punishements kind of like he gives her she used to do..then I really felt pity on her so may be ee bf pysco cheshtalu valla idhi ila physical and emotional need kosam nannu korukundi ani anukunna..anyways aa roju em cheyyale..deeni bf gurinchi adu iche punishements gurinchichebithu aa night ala gadispiyindi..just hug chesukuni padukunnam..

so next day morning.which is sunday.hey my preiods are over andi..nenu idhi hint kada so though of doing the real thing..but tanu not nowmay be later andi..nenu disappoint ayyi..chas anukuni but atleast tiffins cheyochu ani we started kissing and thana boddu meeda I put honey..and was licking off..na bite marks petta tana boddu meeda and tanu kooda she was biting my nipples too and gave love bites on my neck..i was in full modd so I put my hands in her underwear no pads but I could feel the hair..and I immediately took off..naku pussy meeda hair is my biggest turn off..i feel girls needs to be clean with no hair..so after I took off my hand and she asked why you took off ani then I told the reason regarding hair so she told that’s why I said not now later ani..appudu anukunna donga munda idha reason not now later ani..inka interest ledu now anukunna..so she said next week I will cleave shave andi..i am like wow cant wait to see that and feel that anna..i asked can you give me a bj but she told no as I haven’t done in the past and I don’t want to do it now andi..i was like ok and dint force her as I don’t like forcing that much..so pant lo I came as no sex or no bj..so after that I said next weekend you come to my place anna..she was like will see andi..appudu anukkunna..ee ammyulaki adigipinchukovadam baga ishtham ani please please anna..she was like ok max will try andi..i am like ok anesi..i was going out so the other roomaate she saw us going out and she said hope you are taking good care of your cousin ani andi natho..appudu yaa yaa I am taking ani china navvu navvi na bumchick ni choosi and adi kooda musi musi navvidi..;)

going out so story will be continued in some time..please wait..

8 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

ippudu dani bf gurinchi little intro..it is needed because you will understand why she became close to me..bhayyasdaani bf oka pysco torture nakodudku..adu phone cheyyadu missed call isthadu idhi matladali..adu emo nanamatalu antadu..that u *** left e and went and I amhere stuck in india..u are havng fun there..i have to give u punishement for doing this ani..oka punishement ichadu enti antey that she has to call him 111 times each time 3 rings and she had to cut the call before he picks up..appudu anukunna ee sadist pysco nakoduku ento ra and idhi ela tattukuntundi vadini ani..but even then she loved him and whatever weird punishements kind of like he gives her she used to do..then I really felt pity on her so may be ee bf pysco cheshtalu valla idhi ila physical and emotional need kosam nannu korukundi ani anukunna..anyways aa roju em cheyyale..deeni bf gurinchi adu iche punishements gurinchichebithu aa night ala gadispiyindi..just hug chesukuni padukunnam..

okay.. nice work @suryachakri baa.. keep the flow flowing.. @suryachakri

DBians systems mundu nundi lechi cigarettes cokes ani bayatiki potunnaru.. ee time lo masala episode okati padali.. tondarga eyyu.. bumchik episode okati ippudu

@Risky @kiraak_poradu @k2s @Spartan @cottondora @Quickgun_murugan mee support kavali..