• suryachakri

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

• crazymatta

• Hyper

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, spider_reddy said:

as usual @samaja_varagamana @mark @Fake @pakodi @storre 

but bagundi

may i know what made you felt this story is fake..please tell me so that I would like to clear it out..do you think these kind of things doesnt happen in real life..didnt you had sex before or you never had any stories?

continued:

so ala Monday vachindi..class lo meet ayyam em teliyanattu kurchunnam..next text meesge lo I am sending kisses and she is responding but infron of other classmates we are behaving as if we don’t..she was sitting beside two girls who are her friends so she wanted to act as if we don’t know each other..ala ala Monday nunchi fri varaku we were chatting, talking etc so fr afternoon I was asking here please come to my place ani she was like no. so ala adigi adigi then she agreed to come..so I picked her up in sanjose went out to eat food and brought her home..nadi 2 bed room apt..one room lo nenu 2nd room lo na coworker vndevadu..i mean I toold kada idhi consultancy accommodation ani..so aa roju aa romate gadu ekkadiko velladu late avuthundi annadu..so nenu anyways naku separate room so room loki velli door lock chesi iddaru na mattress medda kurchukunnam..

bumchick story started:

tanu..hey naku nadumu enduko baga noppi ga vundi..kuncham massage chesthava andi..neu ok sure ani she also bought painbalm with her so dim light petti she was wearing dress only as usually sexy jeans and pink top..and I was wearing just vest and brief..inside the room as it was kind of warm inside..so I slowly started massaging her back.. her back was facing up. i lifted the t-shirt and massaging..she felt good..so mellaga I asked her..i can do massage little lower ani she said ok navvuthu..so she herself removed the jeans button and zip so I slowly removed the jeans andpulled her panty little bit and was massagingher upper crack..then I asked her..can I remove ur panty ani she said ummmm…I removed that..that ass of her omg..it was so big and fluffy..my hands couldn’t fit that ass..it was round and big..and very soft..i tapped her butt..squeezed her butt andstarted making out with booth butt cheeks..she was in full mood when I was doing it..i bited het butt cheeks..and then slowly turned her wow then I had to see her amazing clit..it was cleave shaved and was already wet..she had big thighs so I started kissing and biting the thigh portion first like literally making out with thighs…she was moaning a lotandcould say she had her orgasm at that time..so after that..i slowly touched her pussy with my fingers and putting my fingers inside..she was saying ummm ummm..then suddenly her phone rang..it was her bf..he gave missed call..so she told pin drop silence and she called him back..at this time even after orgasm she was still feeling horny..so she was talking to her bf telling all lies saying that she misses him..she is feeling lonely she is at her home itself and thiking about him ani etc..nenu vammo vayyo enni enni patchi abaddalu anukunna..ammayulu easy ga can tell lies anukunna..as she was feeling horny she was asking her bf to do little romantic/sex talk so she was talking and suddenly she pulled my hand as was sitting at her legs and kallatho saiag chesindhi go down ani..so sheseperated her legs apart..one nad lo phone with bf talking and ne hand back pettindi..and I was licking her pussy..it felt so good for me..just imagine guys that position of the girl..and she was feeling horny over the phone with her bf sex talks and simultaneously getting her pussy licked..and then I think her bf had to cut the phone for some reason and later she got text that his mom came to his room so he will talk later anta..so shewas requesting me to go down and not to stop lick..while was licking she kept both her hands on my hair and pushed me towards her pussy and requesting to do more and more..

I got really hard on so I remoed mybrief and it was standing rock hard..she blushed looking at this and said insert..i said I don’t have condoms.(I have it but for somereason I wanted to fuck her without so I toldlies that I don’t have)..so she said oh no..but after few seconds she said go ahead without but don’t cum inside me..i said I cannot gurantee that..she thought for a sec and said ok tahts fine but try not to andi..when people are horny as fuck and in mood..condoms/no condoms..vaavi varasalu choosukoru ani ardham ayyindi.. so I slowly inserted mine and surprisingly it wasn’t loose as I expected and it was tight..so I thought yaa it would have been months she dint had sex so obviously it will be tight ani anukunna..so I was already in full mood kada..so pettanu and I was going little fast..and she was in full mood and moaning so in like less than a minute I had to comeand luckily I took outmine just at right time  and came on her stomach.. she was like what done ha andi..i said yaa iam tired anna..she was like ok..let me go and clean andhi and after that u can alos clean andi..

9 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

bumchick story started:

tanu..hey naku nadumu enduko baga noppi ga vundi..kuncham massage chesthava andi..neu ok sure ani she also bought painbalm with her so dim light petti she was wearing dress only as usually sexy jeans and pink top..and I was wearing just vest and brief..inside the room as it was kind of warm inside..so I slowly started massaging her back.. her back was facing up. i lifted the t-shirt and massaging..she felt good..so mellaga I asked her..i can do massage little lower ani she said ok navvuthu..so she herself removed the jeans button and zip so I slowly removed the jeans andpulled her panty little bit and was massagingher upper crack..then I asked her..can I remove ur panty ani she said ummmm…I removed that..that ass of her omg..it was so big and fluffy..my hands couldn’t fit that ass..it was round and big..and very soft..i tapped her butt..squeezed her butt andstarted making out with booth butt cheeks..she was in full mood when I was doing it..i bited het butt cheeks..and then slowly turned her wow then I had to see her amazing clit..it was cleave shaved and was already wet..she had big thighs so I started kissing and biting the thigh portion first like literally making out with thighs…she was moaning a lotandcould say she had her orgasm at that time..so after that..i slowly touched her pussy with my fingers and putting my fingers inside..she was saying ummm ummm..then suddenly her phone rang..it was her bf..he gave missed call..so she told pin drop silence and she called him back..at this time even after orgasm she was still feeling horny..so she was talking to her bf telling all lies saying that she misses him..she is feeling lonely she is at her home itself and thiking about him ani etc..nenu vammo vayyo enni enni patchi abaddalu anukunna..ammayulu easy ga can tell lies anukunna..as she was feeling horny she was asking her bf to do little romantic/sex talk so she was talking and suddenly she pulled my hand as was sitting at her legs and kallatho saiag chesindhi go down ani..so sheseperated her legs apart..one nad lo phone with bf talking and ne hand back pettindi..and I was licking her pussy..it felt so good for me..just imagine guys that position of the girl..and she was feeling horny over the phone with her bf sex talks and simultaneously getting her pussy licked..and then I think her bf had to cut the phone for some reason and later she got text that his mom came to his room so he will talk later anta..so shewas requesting me to go down and not to stop lick..while was licking she kept both her hands on my hair and pushed me towards her pussy and requesting to do more and more..

I got really hard on so I remoed mybrief and it was standing rock hard..she blushed looking at this and said insert..i said I don’t have condoms.(I have it but for somereason I wanted to fuck her without so I toldlies that I don’t have)..so she said oh no..but after few seconds she said go ahead without but don’t cum inside me..i said I cannot gurantee that..she thought for a sec and said ok tahts fine but try not to andi..when people are horny as fuck and in mood..condoms/no condoms..vaavi varasalu choosukoru ani ardham ayyindi.. so I slowly inserted mine and surprisingly it wasn’t loose as I expected and it was tight..so I thought yaa it would have been months she dint had sex so obviously it will be tight ani anukunna..so I was already in full mood kada..so pettanu and I was going little fast..and she was in full mood and moaning so in like less than a minute I had to comeand luckily I took outmine just at right time  and came on her stomach.. she was like what done ha andi..i said yaa iam tired anna..she was like ok..let me go and clean andhi and after that u can alos clean andi..

bl@st

10 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

bumchick story started:

@3$%