My bumchick story with a girl who had bf already

suryachakri

17 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

bumchick story started:

tanu..hey naku nadumu enduko baga noppi ga vundi..kuncham massage chesthava andi..neu ok sure ani she also bought painbalm with her so dim light petti she was wearing dress only as usually sexy jeans and pink top..and I was wearing just vest and brief..inside the room as it was kind of warm inside..so I slowly started massaging her back.. her back was facing up. i lifted the t-shirt and massaging..she felt good..so mellaga I asked her..i can do massage little lower ani she said ok navvuthu..so she herself removed the jeans button and zip so I slowly removed the jeans andpulled her panty little bit and was massagingher upper crack..then I asked her..can I remove ur panty ani she said ummmm…I removed that..that ass of her omg..it was so big and fluffy..my hands couldn’t fit that ass..it was round and big..and very soft..i tapped her butt..squeezed her butt andstarted making out with booth butt cheeks..she was in full mood when I was doing it..i bited het butt cheeks..and then slowly turned her wow then I had to see her amazing clit..it was cleave shaved and was already wet..she had big thighs so I started kissing and biting the thigh portion first like literally making out with thighs…she was moaning a lotandcould say she had her orgasm at that time..so after that..i slowly touched her pussy with my fingers and putting my fingers inside..she was saying ummm ummm..then suddenly her phone rang..it was her bf..he gave missed call..so she told pin drop silence and she called him back..at this time even after orgasm she was still feeling horny..so she was talking to her bf telling all lies saying that she misses him..she is feeling lonely she is at her home itself and thiking about him ani etc..nenu vammo vayyo enni enni patchi abaddalu anukunna..ammayulu easy ga can tell lies anukunna..as she was feeling horny she was asking her bf to do little romantic/sex talk so she was talking and suddenly she pulled my hand as was sitting at her legs and kallatho saiag chesindhi go down ani..so sheseperated her legs apart..one nad lo phone with bf talking and ne hand back pettindi..and I was licking her pussy..it felt so good for me..just imagine guys that position of the girl..and she was feeling horny over the phone with her bf sex talks and simultaneously getting her pussy licked..and then I think her bf had to cut the phone for some reason and later she got text that his mom came to his room so he will talk later anta..so shewas requesting me to go down and not to stop lick..while was licking she kept both her hands on my hair and pushed me towards her pussy and requesting to do more and more..

I got really hard on so I remoed mybrief and it was standing rock hard..she blushed looking at this and said insert..i said I don’t have condoms.(I have it but for somereason I wanted to fuck her without so I toldlies that I don’t have)..so she said oh no..but after few seconds she said go ahead without but don’t cum inside me..i said I cannot gurantee that..she thought for a sec and said ok tahts fine but try not to andi..when people are horny as fuck and in mood..condoms/no condoms..vaavi varasalu choosukoru ani ardham ayyindi.. so I slowly inserted mine and surprisingly it wasn’t loose as I expected and it was tight..so I thought yaa it would have been months she dint had sex so obviously it will be tight ani anukunna..so I was already in full mood kada..so pettanu and I was going little fast..and she was in full mood and moaning so in like less than a minute I had to comeand luckily I took outmine just at right time  and came on her stomach.. she was like what done ha andi..i said yaa iam tired anna..she was like ok..let me go and clean andhi and after that u can alos clean andi..

2 weeks athram 2 min kuda agaledhu anamata  brahmilaugh.gif

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suryachakri

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

• crazymatta

• Hyper

Top Posters In This Topic

Then after that we both wore clothes and we were talking so before we started talking I went down and got some fruits and milk..just camed no..so to boost up energy I had to get those..lol..so we started talking and she was saying I really liked it today and its been many months for me doing this as I have done this to my bf before me leaving to America and I really wanted that physical thing andi..neu like yaa ok ok ani antenna..but she was telling me you can kiss well, lick well but you cant fuck well as you came out in less than a minute andi..i was angry first to hear that and also embarrassed but I didn’t get show it to her nor expressed outside but I thought for sure I will fuck her again and it will las tlong ani..so I told her yaa I was tired after work an also initially I got soturned on by massaging, licking etc so I had to come out early annanu..then sh e was like ok ok no worries it might happen sometimes andi..so we spoke for sometime and later slept..(all this happened fri night)

Next day sat we got up late..went out to eat food..saw a movie together and then rooamed around little bit..got food for to-go from Mexican restaurant and we wanted to watch some telugu songs and eat our food at night so by the time we came home it was around 8 so we started watching telugusongs and eating..and after eating we started talking while watching telugu songs..aadhi 2009 kada so anni songs weren’t uploaded on youtube and most of them weren’t romantic songs so we dint watch for longer time..

Another bumchick started:

So at night she wore shorts and white top..inside our room..and then as I was telling we were watching songs..putting my laptop on my lap so she was sitting beside me and laying her head on my shoulder and covered with comforter..so while watching songs I slowly started to put my hand in between her legs..and pressing her thighs and I kept my laptop aside..and I started kissin her throwing her on the bed..we were in missionary style..now all of sudden she tells me I don’t want to kiss on lips as she wanted to be kissed on her lips only by her bf anta..i asked her but first time and yesterday u were ok and u started kissing kada antey..yaa but now except that kiss you can do whatever you want andi..deenamma this is typical prostitute behavior kada..even prostitues behave like this kada ani anukuni..sare em chestham ani I started kissing her neck, cheeks..then I literally tore the t shiryt and removed her bra..and sucking her nipples..i even bited them and offcourse she felt pain but she was ok..then I removed my shorts..and underwear and asked her to give me a bj..she refused but I insisted her..she was kind of just kissing my dick..i said no ila kadu..ani I put my middle finger in her mouth..and aksed her to take it in nhow you lick a lollipop..she did that first and then I asked her to do the same thing with my dick..she started slowly doing it..then I grabbed her head with hands and was literally *** her in her mouth..so after a minute or so..she said ok its enough andi..then I slowly went down..now I didn’t eat the pussy..i directly started inserting my dick in her pussy..slowly I started then it took pace..she was like shouting my name in low voice andsaying chaaala thikka thikka ga vundii..insert insert ani andi..after that I rolled her back and started doing doggy style..full ga ** then I rolled her back and started doing my fav missionary and after some time I cameand again luckily took it out and came out on her pussy but not inside..so now she was satisfied that it was for like around 10 mins but not in like a minute..even I felt ok it wasn’t thaaaaat great where I had literally ** her for like 20-30 mins but I thought 10 mins wasgood enough..if  a womans feels the pleasure and orgasam through sex that is more than enough..quantity or no of minutes doesn’t matter…it’s the quality and the pleasure they need ani jeevitha satyam telusukunna taravatha anukondi..

migatha story and break up etc taravatha vestha bhayya's..na story meeku nachinattu aithey GOOD ano leka VERY GOOD ano type chesi naku telapandi..mee feedback, me salahalu/suchanalu/udvegalni telapamani korika

2 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

migatha story and break up etc taravatha vestha bhayya's..na story meeku nachinattu aithey GOOD ano leka VERY GOOD ano type chesi naku telapandi..mee feedback, me salahalu/suchanalu/udvegalni telapamani korika

mobile number ivvu sms chestham naa matta.. anyways very good vuu

6 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

Feedback kavalante.... 

Ammayi # pettu CHAKRI THO D-AATA ani SMS pamputamu @3$%