My bumchick story with a girl who had bf already

suryachakri

1 hour ago, suryachakri said:

bumchick story started:

tanu..hey naku nadumu enduko baga noppi ga vundi..kuncham massage chesthava andi..neu ok sure ani she also bought painbalm with her so dim light petti she was wearing dress only as usually sexy jeans and pink top..and I was wearing just vest and brief..inside the room as it was kind of warm inside..so I slowly started massaging her back.. her back was facing up. i lifted the t-shirt and massaging..she felt good..so mellaga I asked her..i can do massage little lower ani she said ok navvuthu..so she herself removed the jeans button and zip so I slowly removed the jeans andpulled her panty little bit and was massagingher upper crack..then I asked her..can I remove ur panty ani she said ummmm…I removed that..that ass of her omg..it was so big and fluffy..my hands couldn’t fit that ass..it was round and big..and very soft..i tapped her butt..squeezed her butt andstarted making out with booth butt cheeks..she was in full mood when I was doing it..i bited het butt cheeks..and then slowly turned her wow then I had to see her amazing clit..it was cleave shaved and was already wet..she had big thighs so I started kissing and biting the thigh portion first like literally making out with thighs…she was moaning a lotandcould say she had her orgasm at that time..so after that..i slowly touched her pussy with my fingers and putting my fingers inside..she was saying ummm ummm..then suddenly her phone rang..it was her bf..he gave missed call..so she told pin drop silence and she called him back..at this time even after orgasm she was still feeling horny..so she was talking to her bf telling all lies saying that she misses him..she is feeling lonely she is at her home itself and thiking about him ani etc..nenu vammo vayyo enni enni patchi abaddalu anukunna..ammayulu easy ga can tell lies anukunna..as she was feeling horny she was asking her bf to do little romantic/sex talk so she was talking and suddenly she pulled my hand as was sitting at her legs and kallatho saiag chesindhi go down ani..so sheseperated her legs apart..one nad lo phone with bf talking and ne hand back pettindi..and I was licking her pussy..it felt so good for me..just imagine guys that position of the girl..and she was feeling horny over the phone with her bf sex talks and simultaneously getting her pussy licked..and then I think her bf had to cut the phone for some reason and later she got text that his mom came to his room so he will talk later anta..so shewas requesting me to go down and not to stop lick..while was licking she kept both her hands on my hair and pushed me towards her pussy and requesting to do more and more..

I got really hard on so I remoed mybrief and it was standing rock hard..she blushed looking at this and said insert..i said I don’t have condoms.(I have it but for somereason I wanted to fuck her without so I toldlies that I don’t have)..so she said oh no..but after few seconds she said go ahead without but don’t cum inside me..i said I cannot gurantee that..she thought for a sec and said ok tahts fine but try not to andi..when people are horny as fuck and in mood..condoms/no condoms..vaavi varasalu choosukoru ani ardham ayyindi.. so I slowly inserted mine and surprisingly it wasn’t loose as I expected and it was tight..so I thought yaa it would have been months she dint had sex so obviously it will be tight ani anukunna..so I was already in full mood kada..so pettanu and I was going little fast..and she was in full mood and moaning so in like less than a minute I had to comeand luckily I took outmine just at right time  and came on her stomach.. she was like what done ha andi..i said yaa iam tired anna..she was like ok..let me go and clean andhi and after that u can alos clean andi..

Bf gadi timing racha @3$%

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suryachakri

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

• crazymatta

• Hyper

Top Posters In This Topic

Inka taravatha em vuntundi bhayya’s story ala oka 3 months regular ga kalusukunevallam..to satisfy each other physical nneds..emotional ga kastha connect ayina..i was like ok..and she was to much into her bf regarding relationship pelli etc..so last 1 week lo shetoldmy bf got visa and he is coming ani..so its better we don’t know each other..chala mature ga cheppindhi..u had fun and I had fun so lets live peaceful ahppy loves from now on..u carry on with ur live and will spendmy life withmy bf..lets not try to meet again and lets not keep in contact..no adding on fb etc and I am going to change my number too so don’t try to get my new number etc ani cheppesi..be a matured individual ani cheppesi papa jump..I didn’t feel bad coz I had my fun and experience..she had too so its afir deal so like a gentleman I wanted her to lead happy life..i took some pics as well in cozy moments and had chats too regarding sex talks etc and I know her bf fb id and know some common friends too..but I deleted all of them and never ever sent him or anyone who knows him etc..coz u had ur time so its not fair to torture/blackmail a girl later..infact I should be happy I had no relationship stress nor too much emotional bonding..she gave u fun times so let her lead herlife without any bitter experiences ani..told good bye..last time I saw her was back in 2009 andnow she is in hyd happily married..got to see her fb id and that’s the why I got to know..

Moral of the story to guys: if you had fun with a girl, had good times etc please don’t torture the girl later by blackmailing etc with anypics/emails exchanged..you live your life and let her live hers..just remember the good memories and the happy times you had and one day you can share the story to other folks like how I did today without mentioning names

13 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

Inka taravatha em vuntundi bhayya’s story ala oka 3 months regular ga kalusukunevallam..to satisfy each other physical nneds..emotional ga kastha connect ayina..i was like ok..and she was to much into her bf regarding relationship pelli etc..so last 1 week lo shetoldmy bf got visa and he is coming ani..so its better we don’t know each other..chala mature ga cheppindhi..u had fun and I had fun so lets live peaceful ahppy loves from now on..u carry on with ur live and will spendmy life withmy bf..lets not try to meet again and lets not keep in contact..no adding on fb etc and I am going to change my number too so don’t try to get my new number etc ani cheppesi..be a matured individual ani cheppesi papa jump..I didn’t feel bad coz I had my fun and experience..she had too so its afir deal so like a gentleman I wanted her to lead happy life..i took some pics as well in cozy moments and had chats too regarding sex talks etc and I know her bf fb id and know some common friends too..but I deleted all of them and never ever sent him or anyone who knows him etc..coz u had ur time so its not fair to torture/blackmail a girl later..infact I should be happy I had no relationship stress nor too much emotional bonding..she gave u fun times so let her lead herlife without any bitter experiences ani..told good bye..last time I saw her was back in 2009 andnow she is in hyd happily married..got to see her fb id and that’s the why I got to know..

Moral of the story to guys: if you had fun with a girl, had good times etc please don’t torture the girl later by blackmailing etc with anypics/emails exchanged..you live your life and let her live hers..just remember the good memories and the happy times you had and one day you can share the story to other folks like how I did today without mentioning names

k%$#$

1 hour ago, suryachakri said:

true gentlemanbl@stbl@st

7 hours ago, suryachakri said:

Introduction before going to real bumchick as I need to build the plot to get there ;)

Idhi na personal life story with a girl who had a bf when I was bumchicking her and now they are happily married J adini choosthey appudappudu jaali vesthundi coz adu naku chinappudu school lo classmate and I got to know when I was bumchicking her ;)

Avi masters chaduvuthunna rojulu..2009..appudey india vella summer ki and back vachanka..I had to take 2 classes to complete my education and 1 cpt course..so data mining class afternoon vundedi and I used to work in consultancy as recruiter/marketer so aa okka roju edo vanka tho school ki vellevadini..

Adi afternoon class I went early and beside me this girl was sitting and reading something..class lo aa time ki iddarame vunnama..so I started asking..hey is this ur first class etc..appudu yaa I recently joined this university and this is my first class and how about you andi is this ur first classaa ani..no nadi last semester so this is almost like my last class anna..btw I forgot to describe how she looks..ditto Ileana structure..big ass..small **** dusky skin color with good skin tone 5”7 tall and sexy nose piercing.

So she asked me hey did you take this os course in the past as I have taken this class but I don’t have any materials or links to study so can you give me if you have andi..ha sure I did that class already and I have few materials etc so will send it to you so give your email address ani anna so she gave..so this conversation happened on Monday which is the first day of our meet(just remember this)..

chance vasthe....kummali ani unte kummeyandi....madi kattukoni kurchomananu kaani.....aa tarvatha ....vaadini chusthe jaali esthundi lanti

sollu dialogues enduku ra ayya.. edo pedda ganakaaryam chesinatlu.....ninnu chusi kuda entha mandi jaali paduthunaro alochinchuko mari....