My bumchick story with a girl who had bf already

suryachakri

5 hours ago, puthareku said:

chance vasthe....kummali ani unte kummeyandi....madi kattukoni kurchomananu kaani.....aa tarvatha ....vaadini chusthe jaali esthundi lanti

sollu dialogues enduku ra ayya.. edo pedda ganakaaryam chesinatlu.....ninnu chusi kuda entha mandi jaali paduthunaro alochinchuko mari....

*=:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suryachakri

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

• crazymatta

• Hyper

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, suryachakri said:

Inka taravatha em vuntundi bhayya’s story ala oka 3 months regular ga kalusukunevallam..to satisfy each other physical nneds..emotional ga kastha connect ayina..i was like ok..and she was to much into her bf regarding relationship pelli etc..so last 1 week lo shetoldmy bf got visa and he is coming ani..so its better we don’t know each other..chala mature ga cheppindhi..u had fun and I had fun so lets live peaceful ahppy loves from now on..u carry on with ur live and will spendmy life withmy bf..lets not try to meet again and lets not keep in contact..no adding on fb etc and I am going to change my number too so don’t try to get my new number etc ani cheppesi..be a matured individual ani cheppesi papa jump..I didn’t feel bad coz I had my fun and experience..she had too so its afir deal so like a gentleman I wanted her to lead happy life..i took some pics as well in cozy moments and had chats too regarding sex talks etc and I know her bf fb id and know some common friends too..but I deleted all of them and never ever sent him or anyone who knows him etc..coz u had ur time so its not fair to torture/blackmail a girl later..infact I should be happy I had no relationship stress nor too much emotional bonding..she gave u fun times so let her lead herlife without any bitter experiences ani..told good bye..last time I saw her was back in 2009 andnow she is in hyd happily married..got to see her fb id and that’s the why I got to know..

Moral of the story to guys: if you had fun with a girl, had good times etc please don’t torture the girl later by blackmailing etc with anypics/emails exchanged..you live your life and let her live hers..just remember the good memories and the happy times you had and one day you can share the story to other folks like how I did today without mentioning names

Liked your ending bhayya.. Climax ki very good... All is well... 

17 hours ago, suryachakri said:

Another bumchick started:

So at night she wore shorts and white top..inside our room..and then as I was telling we were watching songs..putting my laptop on my lap so she was sitting beside me and laying her head on my shoulder and covered with comforter..so while watching songs I slowly started to put my hand in between her legs..and pressing her thighs and I kept my laptop aside..and I started kissin her throwing her on the bed..we were in missionary style..now all of sudden she tells me I don’t want to kiss on lips as she wanted to be kissed on her lips only by her bf anta..i asked her but first time and yesterday u were ok and u started kissing kada antey..yaa but now except that kiss you can do whatever you want andi..deenamma this is typical prostitute behavior kada..even prostitues behave like this kada ani anukuni..sare em chestham ani I started kissing her neck, cheeks..then I literally tore the t shiryt and removed her bra..and sucking her nipples..i even bited them and offcourse she felt pain but she was ok..then I removed my shorts..and underwear and asked her to give me a bj..she refused but I insisted her..she was kind of just kissing my dick..i said no ila kadu..ani I put my middle finger in her mouth..and aksed her to take it in nhow you lick a lollipop..she did that first and then I asked her to do the same thing with my dick..she started slowly doing it..then I grabbed her head with hands and was literally *** her in her mouth..so after a minute or so..she said ok its enough andi..then I slowly went down..now I didn’t eat the pussy..i directly started inserting my dick in her pussy..slowly I started then it took pace..she was like shouting my name in low voice andsaying chaaala thikka thikka ga vundii..insert insert ani andi..after that I rolled her back and started doing doggy style..full ga ** then I rolled her back and started doing my fav missionary and after some time I cameand again luckily took it out and came out on her pussy but not inside..so now she was satisfied that it was for like around 10 mins but not in like a minute..even I felt ok it wasn’t thaaaaat great where I had literally ** her for like 20-30 mins but I thought 10 mins wasgood enough..if  a womans feels the pleasure and orgasam through sex that is more than enough..quantity or no of minutes doesn’t matter…it’s the quality and the pleasure they need ani jeevitha satyam telusukunna taravatha anukondi..

Racha kada assalu...nee istory same naa story laaga ne undi

13 hours ago, puthareku said:

chance vasthe....kummali ani unte kummeyandi....madi kattukoni kurchomananu kaani.....aa tarvatha ....vaadini chusthe jaali esthundi lanti

sollu dialogues enduku ra ayya.. edo pedda ganakaaryam chesinatlu.....ninnu chusi kuda entha mandi jaali paduthunaro alochinchuko mari....

ROFL @3$%

15 hours ago, puthareku said:

@3$%@3$%

On 11/2/2016 at 1:38 PM, suryachakri said:

Introduction before going to real bumchick as I need to build the plot to get there ;)

Idhi na personal life story with a girl who had a bf when I was bumchicking her and now they are happily married J adini choosthey appudappudu jaali vesthundi coz adu naku chinappudu school lo classmate and I got to know when I was bumchicking her ;)

Avi masters chaduvuthunna rojulu..2009..appudey india vella summer ki and back vachanka..I had to take 2 classes to complete my education and 1 cpt course..so data mining class afternoon vundedi and I used to work in consultancy as recruiter/marketer so aa okka roju edo vanka tho school ki vellevadini..

Adi afternoon class I went early and beside me this girl was sitting and reading something..class lo aa time ki iddarame vunnama..so I started asking..hey is this ur first class etc..appudu yaa I recently joined this university and this is my first class and how about you andi is this ur first classaa ani..no nadi last semester so this is almost like my last class anna..btw I forgot to describe how she looks..ditto Ileana structure..big ass..small **** dusky skin color with good skin tone 5”7 tall and sexy nose piercing.

So she asked me hey did you take this os course in the past as I have taken this class but I don’t have any materials or links to study so can you give me if you have andi..ha sure I did that class already and I have few materials etc so will send it to you so give your email address ani anna so she gave..so this conversation happened on Monday which is the first day of our meet(just remember this)..

chinapudu school lo classmate anav ..aa angle touch chyeledhu endhi story lo