• budgetpadbhanabam

• GunturGongura

• kiraak_poradu

• samaja_varagamana

2 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Wanna share my story with all you guys ...let me know if you want to listen

1 minute ago, eladom said:

Vuu...add masala

nee masala tagaleyya.. @eladom inthaki nee mark story lu padthalev emaypoynav? edo oka aunty ni create chesi story eyyu..

i was born in a small town in andhra pradesh...due to exposure to USA since childhood due to relatives staying in USA  i had dream since childhood (less than 10 yrs) to come to us and become a doctor. Due to some resons i dint become a doctor but as usal ga software eng ayyanu.I did my masters in a prestigious univ with full funding. Forgot to say chinnaptnuchi i am above average in studies(85%+). I always wanna get married with  a girl i love. I do had past love stories( stories not story) since my 10th grade. But due to some reasons may be i am fool or i am not lucky enough i am not able to  continue my relations. One of my love stories looks similar to Kotha bangaru lokam story which i will post later. I joined in a consultancy after  my masters. By gods grace even i came out during recession period i am able to get projects on time. After 4 yrs of hard work i earned good money and also exp and my parents started forcing me to get  married. I went to India for marriage looks but i dint like any one. Also ma parents and relatives foolishness valla maku katnam ekkuva kavali ani kondaru backout ayyaru. Naku hardworking talented nice looking ammai kavali ani ma father ki cheppa. I told them money is not imp
because i was making good money then and marriage looks kosam india ravataniki 45days leave petta and flight tickets anni kalupukunte nake 10lks aindi. So i told my father
to look for a bride who can support my family during worst periods. I never want to get married to a girl who always depends on me for every thing.
But manam okati thalisthe devudu okati thalusthadu annattu ma intlo sister ki vunna oka skin disorder valla naku manchi sambandhalu ravatle ani ma father chepparu.
I cant say i am the handsome guy in the world but i look good with good physic and america lo vuntatam valla manchi manitaince and money and also every one in my town know i am a successful person. But naku nachina ammai naku dorkaledhu final ga ma intlo valla pressure na pelli na istaniki virudham ga jarigindi.......

20 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

i was born in a small town in andhra pradesh...due to exposure to USA since childhood due to relatives staying in USA  i had dream since childhood (less than 10 yrs) to come to us and become a doctor. Due to some resons i dint become a doctor but as usal ga software eng ayyanu.I did my masters in a prestigious univ with full funding. Forgot to say chinnaptnuchi i am above average in studies(85%+). I always wanna get married with  a girl i love. I do had past love stories( stories not story) since my 10th grade. But due to some reasons may be i am fool or i am not lucky enough i am not able to  continue my relations. One of my love stories looks similar to Kotha bangaru lokam story which i will post later. I joined in a consultancy after  my masters. By gods grace even i came out during recession period i am able to get projects on time. After 4 yrs of hard work i earned good money and also exp and my parents started forcing me to get  married. I went to India for marriage looks but i dint like any one. Also ma parents and relatives foolishness valla maku katnam ekkuva kavali ani kondaru backout ayyaru. Naku hardworking talented nice looking ammai kavali ani ma father ki cheppa. I told them money is not imp
because i was making good money then and marriage looks kosam india ravataniki 45days leave petta and flight tickets anni kalupukunte nake 10lks aindi. So i told my father
to look for a bride who can support my family during worst periods. I never want to get married to a girl who always depends on me for every thing.
But manam okati thalisthe devudu okati thalusthadu annattu ma intlo sister ki vunna oka skin disorder valla naku manchi sambandhalu ravatle ani ma father chepparu.
I cant say i am the handsome guy in the world but i look good with good physic and america lo vuntatam valla manchi manitaince and money and also every one in my town know i am a successful person. But naku nachina ammai naku dorkaledhu final ga ma intlo valla pressure na pelli na istaniki virudham ga jarigindi.......

nee english edhaite undo   200.gif#162