• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• budgetpadbhanabam

• GunturGongura

• kiraak_poradu

• samaja_varagamana

Prapancham lo durudursta vanthudu evadu ante istam leni pelli chesukunevadu ani nenu cheptha..she is only daughter but as i said naku pillanu iche vallu leru kanaka final ga ma father ki katam raledhu naku istam aina pilla dorakaledhu......naku amabitions ekkuva, korikalu ekkuva. Thanaki marrige ayye time ki 22 yrs i am 27.... i want to make her aware of how things work in US first and joined her in a college. Roju intiki vachi lungi kattukoni thana home works nenu chese vadini. Office lo work chesi sachipothuntye malla intiki vachi home works cheyyali.I tried as much as if she can do it on her own but it become a impossible task for me. Fees kattina papaniki nene home works chese vadini. A rojullo naku work baga ekkuva vundedi so anni handle cheskoleka poyye vadini. Na health padiandi i was hospitalized due to some personnel problems and doctors had to operate me multiple times during one year period. I used to drive to hospital with my wife and get the surgery done and call my frns to pick both of us  as they wont let me drive with sedatives. So i got frustrated and asked her to not to go to college anymore...

4 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Prapancham lo durudursta vanthudu evadu ante istam leni pelli chesukunevadu ani nenu cheptha..she is only daughter but as i said naku pillanu iche vallu leru kanaka final ga ma father ki katam raledhu naku istam aina pilla dorakaledhu......naku amabitions ekkuva, korikalu ekkuva. Thanaki marrige ayye time ki 22 yrs i am 27.... i want to make her aware of how things work in US first and joined her in a college. Roju intiki vachi lungi kattukoni thana home works nenu chese vadini. Office lo work chesi sachipothuntye malla intiki vachi home works cheyyali.I tried as much as if she can do it on her own but it become a impossible task for me. Fees kattina papaniki nene home works chese vadini. A rojullo naku work baga ekkuva vundedi so anni handle cheskoleka poyye vadini. Na health padiandi i was hospitalized due to some personnel problems and doctors had to operate me multiple times during one year period. I used to drive to hospital with my wife and get the surgery done and call my frns to pick both of us  as they wont let me drive with sedatives. So i got frustrated and asked her to not to go to college anymore...

vuuu

Inthaloki devudu dhaya valla h4 EAD rule passaindi... i thought at least i can make use of this opportunity and  started looking for trainers in QA...i got her trained from the best trainers i found...best trainers ani endhuku annanu ante manual training ki $800 thisukunnadu...a training curriculum choosthye mathi pothundi....5 months aggressive trainning nadisindhi... okka roju kooda laptop openm chesi practise cheyyaledhu....praatice cheyyi ani cheppinappudalla ma intlo world war jarigaedhi...

6 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Wife kakunte yevariki chesthavu uncle work u nasty uncle girl friends ka @cn

1 minute ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Inthaloki devudu dhaya valla h4 EAD rule passaindi... i thought at least i can make use of this opportunity and  started looking for trainers in QA...i got her trained from the best trainers i found...best trainers ani endhuku annanu ante manual training ki $800 thisukunnadu...a training curriculum choosthye mathi pothundi....5 months aggressive trainning nadisindhi... okka roju kooda laptop openm chesi practise cheyyaledhu....praatice cheyyi ani cheppinappudalla ma intlo world war jarigaedhi...

Naku calculations tappa em kanipinchtam ledhu uncle *&*

2 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Image result for mahesh gifs

13 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

papa ni wife aa leka ne kuthuru aaa china doubt ?  brahmilaugh.gif

when ever i asked her to study and explain her the benefits of working parents in USA ma intlo world war repeat ayyedhi...i got irritated and finally accepted the truth that i have to take of every thing in my life my self. I accepted the reality.  But during this process i forgot one basic thing in life what i am achieving in my life what does some extra income in with fetch if we both are not happy. I am forcing all my ambitions and wishes on her very hard and i am just ignoring what does she really feel about my behavior. I become a fool day by day with my attitude and completely forgot that she my wife.

8 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

when ever i asked her to study and explain her the benefits of working parents in USA ma intlo world war repeat ayyedhi...i got irritated and finally accepted the truth that i have to take of every thing in my life my self. I accepted the reality.  But during this process i forgot one basic thing in life what i am achieving in my life what does some extra income in with fetch if we both are not happy. I am forcing all my ambitions and wishes on her very hard and i am just ignoring what does she really feel about my behavior. I become a fool day by day with my attitude and completely forgot that she my wife.

@~`