• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• budgetpadbhanabam

• GunturGongura

• kiraak_poradu

• samaja_varagamana

i decided not to force her any more....i got out of my world of stupid ambitions and started loving her....i got to know how much she loved me since the day she met me....i came to know how imp i am in her life...we started visting new places evry month and every weekend..we kept ourselves busy during weekends  and holidays...top of it i moved to a better job with better pay and better role ... with in few months we decided to buy a house and we closed the deal soon....my concentration shifted on decorating, buying new stuff for my house....some how i started making more money than i used to make when i was not happy....nenu dabbu kosam parigethinappudu alla naku anni problems vachai..but avi anni vodilesi happy ga vundahm ani decide ayyaka not only started enjoying my life but feel more settled now than before....and finally i came to know that i am become a father soon....i just want to share this story of mine to every one that having goals and ambitions are great..but if you treat your life partner the way i used to treat it wont make any good but it will spoil your married life and also your health....i can proudly say that i am the luckiest man to find a girl like my wife who bear all my stupid arguments and still living with me...i truley love my wife...stop worrying about money...gc, etc just enjoy every moment of life and the success will follow you...inka ekkuva rasthe chala boring ga vuntadi ani rayaledhu...i hope you understand what i am trying to say... 

6 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

i decided not to force her any more....i got out of my world of stupid ambitions and started loving her....i got to know how much she loved me since the day she met me....i came to know how imp i am in her life...we started visting new places evry month and every weekend..we kept ourselves busy during weekends  and holidays...top of it i moved to a better job with better pay and better role ... with in few months we decided to buy a house and we closed the deal soon....my concentration shifted on decorating, buying new stuff for my house....some how i started making more money than i used to make when i was not happy....nenu dabbu kosam parigethinappudu alla naku anni problems vachai..but avi anni vodilesi happy ga vundahm ani decide ayyaka not only started enjoying my life but feel more settled now than before....and finally i came to know that i am become a father soon....i just want to share this story of mine to every one that having goals and ambitions are great..but if you treat your life partner the way i used to treat it wont make any good but it will spoil your married life and also your health....i can proudly say that i am the luckiest man to find a girl like my wife who bear all my stupid arguments and still living with me...i truley love my wife...stop worrying about money...gc, etc just enjoy every moment of life and the success will follow you...inka ekkuva rasthe chala boring ga vuntadi ani rayaledhu...i hope you understand what i am trying to say... 

cho sweet... moral of the story.. first bench lo kurhcokudadu...

bra_13a.gif

42 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

nice, chala mandi idi realize avvvaru 

Just now, kiraak_poradu said:

Same feeling gongu 

life time sarpodu kontamandiki, vallakem kavalo wife nundi vallake telidu

valla istalu and valla ambitions anni ruddi pressurize chesi chesi , aa ammay ki em kavalo marchipotaru

2 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

life time sarpodu kontamandiki, vallakem kavalo wife nundi vallake telidu

valla istalu and valla ambitions anni ruddi pressurize chesi chesi , aa ammay ki em kavalo marchipotaru

Andaru ala

kadu kada gongu chill

@budgetpadbhanabam yourock

truly appreciate u bro

after all we are human beings and not money making machines. Chill and enjoy every moment of life. 

Extra money vunte pedda car konocchu, but happines ni kadu. Its great that u realized it and shared with us

let's be happy with what ever god gave us ^^

1 hour ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

nice... 

1 hour ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

i decided not to force her any more....i got out of my world of stupid ambitions and started loving her....i got to know how much she loved me since the day she met me....i came to know how imp i am in her life...we started visting new places evry month and every weekend..we kept ourselves busy during weekends  and holidays...top of it i moved to a better job with better pay and better role ... with in few months we decided to buy a house and we closed the deal soon....my concentration sShifted on decorating, buying new stuff for my house....some how i started making more money than i used to make when i was not happy....nenu dabbu kosam parigethinappudu alla naku anni problems vachai..but avi anni vodilesi happy ga vundahm ani decide ayyaka not only started enjoying my life but feel more settled now than before....and finally i came to know that i am become a father soon....i just want to share this story of mine to every one that having goals and ambitions are great..but if you treat your life partner the way i used to treat it wont make any good but it will spoil your married life and also your health....i can proudly say that i am the luckiest man to find a girl like my wife who bear all my stupid arguments and still living with me...i truley love my wife...stop worrying about money...gc, etc just enjoy every moment of life and the success will follow you...inka ekkuva rasthe chala boring ga vuntadi ani rayaledhu...i hope you understand what i am trying to say... 

Super bhayya real story ne. Ya america la unnappdu bayata ammailani chusi manchi pellam raledu ani feel kakunda love chese pellam dorikindi ankodam lucky.