Arranged and under pressure marriage turned to love

budgetpadbhanabam

3 hours ago, summer27 said:

idem logic..money ki wife ni happy gaa unchadaniki enti relation..ee lekkana dabbu lenolla wives antha unhappy gaa unnarana?? 

literal meaning tiskunnav nuvvu..money untene kada man..ameki emina gift iyyagalguthav..family ni proper ga run cheyagalguthav..repu kids ki emina save cheyagalguthav..tours thippagalav..I dun say money is everything..but money kuda undali ani antunna anthe. money lekunda roju just I LOVE YOU seppukunte happiness osthada? Mallishwari cinema leka moora mallepoolu, weekend cinema, year ki oka trip vesthe ammayi happy ga untadi anna rojulu poynayi man..

Based on what TS said ..Ammayi full pampered ankunta..vallaki saduvu..job cheyala..kastalu ila untayi..ani septhe..straightaway bend antaru..Inka cheppindu kada man..pay increase ayindi..house konnam..artifacts kontunam adi idi ani..weekends new places explore chesthunam mem iddaram ani..without money hows this possible ya..appudu wife happy ga untunde antava?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• budgetpadbhanabam

• GunturGongura

• kiraak_poradu

• samaja_varagamana

5 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

i decided not to force her any more....i got out of my world of stupid ambitions and started loving her....i got to know how much she loved me since the day she met me....i came to know how imp i am in her life...we started visting new places evry month and every weekend..we kept ourselves busy during weekends  and holidays...top of it i moved to a better job with better pay and better role ... with in few months we decided to buy a house and we closed the deal soon....my concentration shifted on decorating, buying new stuff for my house....some how i started making more money than i used to make when i was not happy....nenu dabbu kosam parigethinappudu alla naku anni problems vachai..but avi anni vodilesi happy ga vundahm ani decide ayyaka not only started enjoying my life but feel more settled now than before....and finally i came to know that i am become a father soon....i just want to share this story of mine to every one that having goals and ambitions are great..but if you treat your life partner the way i used to treat it wont make any good but it will spoil your married life and also your health....i can proudly say that i am the luckiest man to find a girl like my wife who bear all my stupid arguments and still living with me...i truley love my wife...stop worrying about money...gc, etc just enjoy every moment of life and the success will follow you...inka ekkuva rasthe chala boring ga vuntadi ani rayaledhu...i hope you understand what i am trying to say... 

peekinav theeyy.. ante nuvvu cheppindi ippudu mem nammi wifes ni resign chepichi intlo koosopettala.. no.. mem maaram.. US ochindi okko second ni dollar ga marchi India poyi collar egreyyalani..

6 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

when ever i asked her to study and explain her the benefits of working parents in USA ma intlo world war repeat ayyedhi...i got irritated and finally accepted the truth that i have to take of every thing in my life my self. I accepted the reality.  But during this process i forgot one basic thing in life what i am achieving in my life what does some extra income in with fetch if we both are not happy. I am forcing all my ambitions and wishes on her very hard and i am just ignoring what does she really feel about my behavior. I become a fool day by day with my attitude and completely forgot that she my wife.

you out/in sadist balayya

7 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

i decided not to force her any more....i got out of my world of stupid ambitions and started loving her....i got to know how much she loved me since the day she met me....i came to know how imp i am in her life...we started visting new places evry month and every weekend..we kept ourselves busy during weekends  and holidays...top of it i moved to a better job with better pay and better role ... with in few months we decided to buy a house and we closed the deal soon....my concentration shifted on decorating, buying new stuff for my house....some how i started making more money than i used to make when i was not happy....nenu dabbu kosam parigethinappudu alla naku anni problems vachai..but avi anni vodilesi happy ga vundahm ani decide ayyaka not only started enjoying my life but feel more settled now than before....and finally i came to know that i am become a father soon....i just want to share this story of mine to every one that having goals and ambitions are great..but if you treat your life partner the way i used to treat it wont make any good but it will spoil your married life and also your health....i can proudly say that i am the luckiest man to find a girl like my wife who bear all my stupid arguments and still living with me...i truley love my wife...stop worrying about money...gc, etc just enjoy every moment of life and the success will follow you...inka ekkuva rasthe chala boring ga vuntadi ani rayaledhu...i hope you understand what i am trying to say... 

yourock

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

peekinav theeyy.. ante nuvvu cheppindi ippudu mem nammi wifes ni resign chepichi intlo koosopettala.. no.. mem maaram.. US ochindi okko second ni dollar ga marchi India poyi collar egreyyalani..

neeku kuda @k2s thatha laaga chadastam ekkuvayindi daling  gallery_731_19_487290.gif

8 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

%$#$ gattiga egresava bro, mari ?

16 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Inthaloki devudu dhaya valla h4 EAD rule passaindi... i thought at least i can make use of this opportunity and  started looking for trainers in QA...i got her trained from the best trainers i found...best trainers ani endhuku annanu ante manual training ki $800 thisukunnadu...a training curriculum choosthye mathi pothundi....5 months aggressive trainning nadisindhi... okka roju kooda laptop openm chesi practise cheyyaledhu....praatice cheyyi ani cheppinappudalla ma intlo world war jarigaedhi...

ah bussssss...recession pass ayya anav...adi 2007...4 yrs tarvata i earned good money annav...so 2011...h4 EAD pass ayindi 2015lo..@3$%

15 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

life time sarpodu kontamandiki, vallakem kavalo wife nundi vallake telidu

valla istalu and valla ambitions anni ruddi pressurize chesi chesi , aa ammay ki em kavalo marchipotaru

mee aayana feeling...banthi..koncham mansanthi... bra_13a.gif