Modi > Trump

BUDDY

2 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

Yeah right @3$% 

I'm a much bigger sociopath than you are, dude. I just recently got into the rut of caring about people, and its absolutely crap to care about people.

BJP supporters must be out of material if they think the above meme is anything remotely close to funny.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• BUDDY

• sattipandu

• yomama

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'm a much bigger sociopath than you are, dude. I just recently got into the rut of caring about people, and its absolutely crap to care about people.

BJP supporters must be out of material if they think the above meme is anything remotely close to funny.

i find ur rants more funny than the above meme @3$% 

51 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

btw, Modi is far worse than Trump. Trump is all talk and no action.

Modi is a strongman, willing to go to any length to get what he wants. And he's not smart enough to know what he wants is not what the country needs. pathetic lowlife.

The meme is silly. India standing up to Pakistan - a country 1/10th its size is something to be celebrated?

Let him try that with China.

@gr33d

16 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

i find ur rants more funny than the above meme @3$% 

And I find your ability to be condescending to someone more articulate than you are, very managerial. 

Modi is a coward asshole, not even fit to run for local municipalities, if he hadn't simultaneously taken credit for, and deny his involvement,in one of the biggest genocides in India.

That some people consider him a decent person, says a lot about the state of Indian society currently.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

And I find your ability to be condescending to someone more articulate than you are, very managerial. 

u call it condescending I call it rational , to each his own i suppose @3$% 

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

u call it condescending I call it rational , to each his own i suppose @3$% 

No, don't suppose that. I don't want any part of your 'rationality' that only involves calling other people names, and completely skirting the premise of a conversation by pretending to be above it all.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

No, don't suppose that. I don't want any part of your 'rationality' that only involves calling other people names, and completely skirting the premise of a conversation by pretending to be above it all.

look who's talking @3$% 

21 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

look who's talking @3$% 

I suggest you try this thing called self critique, before you throw in childish comments like these.

or if you think you are objectively awesome, act like you are. Which will include treating people in this db like dirt, which they are.

It looks like you are stuck between wanting validation for your awesomeness, and genuinely confused on how to defend your supposed awesomeness, without using childish comebacks.

Liberal gallu minority appeasement chesthe mana sambar anna ki tega garvam. mari majority vallu valla right ni assert chesthe adi racism antaadu.

Ade minority repu majority loki vocchi assam, bengal laaga motham locals ni tharimi kotti lands ni occupy chesthe daani emantaaru.

4 hours ago, lazybugger said:

I suggest you try this thing called self critique, before you throw in childish comments like these.

or if you think you are objectively awesome, act like you are. Which will include treating people in this db like dirt, which they are.

It looks like you are stuck between wanting validation for your awesomeness, and genuinely confused on how to defend your supposed awesomeness, without using childish comebacks.

ok thank u for the psych eval doc @3$% 

1 hour ago, Moon_Walker said:

Liberal gallu minority appeasement chesthe mana sambar anna ki tega garvam. mari majority vallu valla right ni assert chesthe adi racism antaadu.

Ade minority repu majority loki vocchi assam, bengal laaga motham locals ni tharimi kotti lands ni occupy chesthe daani emantaaru.

goosebumps @3$%